TWENTY; EXPRESSION PT. 2

( 4

( 4.10 )

IT WASN'T LONG BEFORE BONNIE'S SPELL BACKFIRED AND APRIL STARTED CLUTCHING HER THROAT WHILE GASPING FOR AIR. Anubis and Bonnie locked eyes before looking at April, "What's happening?" Bonnie asked. April then started coughing out water only confusing Bonnie and Anubis more, the water was falling onto the floor wetting Anubis' shoe. 

"Bonnie, what did you do?" Anubis asked while looking at her with a mix of anger and annoyance. 

"I didn't do anything," Bonnie protested while April kneeled on the floor, the coughing stopped and April gasped for air while Bonnie helped her to her feet. Anubis put a hand on April's back. 

"Are you okay?" Anubis asked worriedly. April nodded her head as she coughed and she took in a deep breath with glassy azure eyes. 

"I'm fine, I just--" she then let out a scream and a pool of crimson started staining her perfectly white shirt. April fell to the ground once more, Anubis' eyes widened even more in fear, she was dying and Anubis didn't know how. April was growing paler by the second as the blood kept pooling around. 

"Oh my god," Bonnie said to herself, Anubis put his hands over the bleeding hoping to stop it. 

He looked up at Bonnie with worry, "What? What is it?" 

"She's linked to Shane. I-I-I linked them with the spell. Whatever they're doing to him, it's happening to her," Bonnie explained. 

Anubis rolled his eyes, "I know how linking spells work, Bonnie. Stop whatever is going on or else she's going to die right here, right now." A thousand emotions ran through Anubis, he was angry at Bonnie for keeping her secrets from him. She was angry at her for putting April in danger, he was angry at her for avoiding him constantly. He was furious but he didn't let that show and his sharp tongue would seen take over him. 

The door to the lab opened quickly with Elena and Stefan walking in with worried faces. Elena and Stefan rushed towards April who grew limp, she was weak and her skin was cold to the touch. 

"Bonnie, what's going on?" Elena asked worriedly. 

"She needs help," Bonnie said worriedly trying to avoid Anubis' death glare. 

Stefan looked up at Bonnie, "What happened?" 

Bonnie took in a deep breath, "I did a protection spell, but it accidentally linked Shane to April." 

Elena furrowed her brows, "And you couldn't control it?" 

"I didn't know I was doing it! Usually I feel pain or I bleed, but this time I just felt more power." Bonnie explained while looking at three of them. Anubis shook his head in disbelief, this wasn't going to be good. 

Stefan bit his wrist and lifted it up to April's mouth, she soon gasped once the blood touche her tongue. She let out a large gasp and her eyes were wide with terror, Stefan was quick to comfort her, "It's okay, it's okay! You're okay, you're okay," Stefan said, he looked at Bonnie and Anubis,  "Bonnie, get out of the school. Just be careful. Tyler's out there, and he turned."