three - a taste of fate

*

"Please Kyran, don't push yourself around like this." Kyran was trapped in his own void of depression. He said he was fine, he said he was okay. Stop lying Kyran please. When I entered his room to ask if he needed anything. I saw him staring at the ceiling as I touched his forehead it was burning hot. "Kyran!" He focused his attention to me. "Cut it out. Stop falling for her." I whisper desperately. He was getting sick because of her. "Funneh, you must know that—love, is a process you can't control. Once you hear your heart beating, your stomach having butterflies then you're flipped upside down to experience jealousy. That's love. You have no choice but to follow your heart."

Even though that was completely and utterly cringe - worthy. I knew that he was right. That me loving Evan was still there. That even though I never wanted to be with him anymore. Is that; I still love him. But I know that he isn't for me. He is for someone else that also has the hots for corruption and all that violent stuff. "You need to get out of the  house." I whine, while Kyran weakly laughs. I check his phone to see millions of requests for photoshoots to advertise a product.

"Now I know." I show Kyran his millions of millions upon requests. "Wow Funneh, you now want to make me suffer?" I nodded. So he brings his stuff and I go back to my room. Oh hell nah am I going with him to the photoshoot. "Funneh! You told me to work. It's just your part of my effort!" I slump lazily as I grab my clothes to get dressed. "Now what?" Kyran grins evilly, oh no. "You drive." He knows that I freaking hate driving. I only drive when it's really a necessity. "Ugh, fine. Let's cancel your stupid photoshoot." Kyran made a 'no' hand gesture.

"I already confirmed it. It would be shameful to cancel it again." I groan. "Ky! You can just sing and just send them a video or something, so that they'll just edit their product into your video." Kyran was perplexed, "What?" I inhale deeply. "Seduce them or something." He pretends to puke, "I may be a heartthrob in the millions eyes but still! Who do you think I am?!" I shrug. "Well, frack it. Let's go."

Kyran grinned as we hop on to my car. "Make sure to not kill us both." I shrug again, "Well, we're unsure about that." Kyran hits me on the shoulder and I laugh. As I start to drive; Kyran keeps on annoying me and telling me either I'm too fast or too slow. Soon, Kyran ended up at the driver's seat. "Why do you doubt on me so much?!" I whine while Kyran ignores me. "We're here." I sigh deeply as we walk into a building.

We walk into a room and meet a guy which is who I am assuming is Kyran's manager. "Oh, uhm, this is my sister." The manager perks up. "Hi! I am Kyran's manager." I smile at him. "Ah, yeah I guess you already know me." He chuckles and nods. "I never knew that Kyran had a sister." I smile back, "Now you know." As Kyran and I walk away from his manager Kyran gets ready for his photoshoot.

After several hours of complete and utter torture. Kyran was finally done with his stupid photoshoot. But as we were finally walking towards the exit Kyran sees a redhead. "Hey Lec! What's up? Haven't really seen you in several months." I think his name is Lec. "This is my sister Funneh. Funneh, this is Alec." Oh, I didn't reply because I seem to remember him. Hmm, who could he—WAIT. Is that?! "No need for any introduction Ky, I already know this lady." I stay silent because I know he was the guy that I thought was a wall.

"S-Sorry." I fluster in shame as Alec looks perplexed, but replaces his expression with a smirk. "Hmm, anyways I have a photoshoot with Ayano." Stupid b—! He ignored me! But I can finally get out of here! "I'll wait for you, I mean, we'll wait for you Lec." I see Kyran grin. I hate waiting and Kyran knows that. "Take your time." I say through gritted teeth. Alec chuckles, "No, take your time."

We finally walk outside but the only difference is that, like a hundred people are outside. Some with cameras, some with mics. I feel myself being being flashed by like twelve different cameras.

*

"Now Funneh you drive." I display a shocked face. "Wait, did I hear you right?" Kyran nodded and explained that he wanted to talk to Alec. Alec agreed to visit my house. Kyran is such a—! As I begin to drive someone speaks behind me, "You are a newbie at this, you don't even know on how to make a u - turn." Alec comments making me mutter back, "Talk back when you know on how to be a gentleman." I grip on the steering wheel with all my rage. Making sure it doesn't break though. "Huh, your sister is funny." He talks back sarcastically.

I finally reach my house! The three of us enter the house with no hesitation. "I'm hella tired." I jump on the couch. Alec rolls his eyes and I talk back, "Keep rolling your eyes—" I was cut by redhead. "Maybe you'll find a brain back there. Next time, make original jokes." I scoff. "Thanks for the handy advice!" Kyran looks at the hallway with tears in his eyes. When Alec and I finally stop bickering we hear sexual sounds. "Ky, please."

He goes to his room and locks his door. "Why was he crying?" Alec asked, I answered back with a, "The girl that you must've heard earlier. . or now, is uhm, how do I say this? Kyran's first love."

[TO BE CONTINUED]

hello. i am crying for kyran. he is my baby. i legit wish that i could hug him right now! but heyy, alec introduction!!

please:

> vote

> comment

> follow