six - hate turns to like then love

*

"Ugh, guys cut it off!" Kyran mutters with pure annoyance recognizable from his tone. "Ky! If you just kick this guy out of this house then maybe it will be traquil for you." I complain, making Alec roll his eyes. "She's the problem bro, you need to buy a new sister." I stick my tongue out as Kyran chuckled at Alec's stupidity. "Why did you even become archenemies in the first place?" As if everything snapped in place. Both Alec and I went to our seats and ready our popcorn. "So at our school Alec," I look at him with a glare. "Stole my pencil! And I needed it for my stupid project!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, recalling the terrifying moment that made me hate him.

"What? It's only a pencil, don't get your knickers in a twist. It was like years ago." And we're still the same Alec. "Huh, knickers in a twist your butt! Straighten your attitude first before you steal a pencil that is straighter than your gender." I fight back making Alec smoke in fumes. "Excuse me nerd! Straighten up your teeth before you become critical! So anyways, everyone started to like link our names together which formed 'falec'. Really disgusting nickname." I nod beside him. "That's the only thing that I will be ever agreeing with."

"So, yeah then yada yada yada, you know the rest. Pure hatred towards him." I finish the story by crossing my arms and not wanting to think about anything. The fact that people before treated us like we were a couple strangely made me. . blush and sweat profusely. .just because I'm embarrassed! I do not! And will never like a demon child like him!

*

"He and I have some buisness to attend to." I nod, it's just probably their photoshot thing or acting stuff or singing or whatever. "Enjoy!" I yell through my closed bedroom door. As I hear the door close on the main door; I sneak to the kitchen and grab my box of cereal. I climb up to my room and eat all of it till I feel tired. Yeah, I might need to take a short nap.

I wake up and yawn causing tears to appear on my eyes. I climb down stairs to see Kyran sleeping on the couch. I grab a sticky note thingy and wrote, "Gold moved out, sleep in her room. It smells like her, I know you like that. Btw, is that your kink?" I stick it on his face and go out of the house. Now I gotta find a job. I call Elisse, "Any job ideas?" She kept thinking to herself and humming Alec's recent song. But I ignored her. I don't want to be thinking about Alec right now.

"Okay, I'm sorry to be disturbing you but how do you know when hate turns to like then love?" I don't know, I honestly don't know. "Why are you asking me that?" She speaks, "Because you've loved right?" I shake my head but then remember that she does not see me. "I've never loved. Evan, that's just temporary infatuation." I state, in the few days that I had been sulking. I found out that it was just temporary.

"Anyways, I called you for jobs not love advice." I tell her and snicker while she scoffs. "Fineee, just work as uhm a singer?" I make a terrified face. I am totally not ready for a job. I majored in buisness but that seems useless now. I can't make a buisness because it wasn't my motivation. "I'll end the call. Being a singer is really scary. And for the meant time, I'll make up my mind on what job." She says 'goodbye' to me as I ended the call.

Why am I ever so hopeless when it comes to a job?

*

"Funneh!!" I run to my room and hide inside my closet. Oops, I forgot that about that stupid sticky note. "Funneh! Where the hell are you?" I think I'll sleep in my room for a while. "I'll kill her," I try to stop my laugh. As the closet opens; I stop my breath and pray for my death.

"Please put my grave AWAY from the city so I can easily get peace. Please play "Walk The Moon" for my funeral and uhm, please also do not make him attend my funeral!" I tell him my will and Kyran laughs. "Who is he?" I glare at him, "Hey, you played dumb when I told you about Gold. It's natural that I also ask you this." I groan, "Alec!"

"I have a feeling inside me that you actually like him and you are just confusing this feeling for hate." I shake my head, thinking about what he said.

I don't like him. I'm supposed to hate him. Right?

[TO BE CONTINUED]

i am just speechless. :D

please (im desperate XD):

> vote

> comment

> follow