twelve - "alec's abs are mine!"

*

Alec eyes widen in surprise, "Are you kidding?" Kyran shaked his head. "I'm serious bro, it's for me. I'm not forcing you to kiss her anyways, well, you want that don't you?" Alec flushed bright red
and shaked his head profusely. "Uhh no! Whatever, I'm in. Wait—?! What am I saying?" I almost laughed at his panicked state. But then Kyran smirks and looks through the plant pot to only pull me out. "Ugh, Ky! I was enjoying him suffer!" Alec's eyes indicated that he was shocked. . again. "W-What?! So you where here the whole time?" I nodded and cross my arms. "Then let's get this stupid duet over with." I know I said that I would never give in. But whatever.

Kyran would just rage at me until I accept his stupid request. "Okay, you may start practicing today. So, enjoy lovebirds!." We both glare at him as he leaves me in Alec's condo. Alec muttered, "That motherf*cker." I nodded and sat down his couch, trying to feel at home. "When are we going to practice anyways?" I was still distracted by his. . uhm, ugh! fine, abs. "Uhm, btw, do you mind like getting a t - shirt? You are really—" He smirks and I feel myself getting redder by the second. "Oh, why? Huh, acting tough when the only thing I can do to make you weak is show you these." He points to his chest and I cringe.

"Eww, now go." He shakes his head. "Not until you yell 'ALEC'S ABS ARE MINE!' " I nearly vomit, and shake my head. "One, that's disgusting. Two, get over yourself. Three, Eww. And four, EWW!" He shakes his head and keeps that stupid smirk on his face. "Nu - uh, I'm waiting." He sits beside me and slings an arm on my shoulder. Now I'm really getting flustered. "F-Fine, A-Alec's abs are mine." I mutter while his smirk turns into a cheeky smile. "Huh? What did you say I didn't hear you. And btw, I told you to yell, not whisper." I roll my eyes. "Fine! ALEC'S ABS ARE MINE!" I close my eyes and think about my life desisions. What the hell are you doing Funneh?

Are you crazy? "Anyways, get that freaking stupid t - shirt and let's freaking practice!" He winks at me while walks over to his bedroom. This boy is weird. The next time he's cold, he's playful, he's weak then the side he hasn't shown to me— he's soft. But he's really changed from the Alec I knew. I know that I haven't changed. I'm still the pathetic girl that only has a barista as a job at a café. Whatever. Alec enters in with a muscle shirt. "Okay, first we have to seperate the lyrics so we kinda have solo parts." Alec nods at my explanation.

"Sure, then, there's uh, weird harmonizing part in the chorus." I agree and whatever. He's a singer right? He knows all of this right? "All right then. ." He grabs his guitar and starts playing the chords. "You already know the chords?" He nodded his head. "I already performed this live and it never left my mind so. ."

*

"How was practice?" Kyran asks as I straight up ignored him. That's my revenge. . even though it really doesn't seem like it. Actually, the practice was fine. Alec did a little joking and teasing around but overall; he took the practice serious so we were able to finish it today. I'm so tired.

Well, atleast I can sleep.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

i know it's short. im sorry. but i hope this can make it up to you 😏😏. XD

please(im desperate XD):

> vote

> comment

> follow