eleven - what makes him sad

eleven - what makes him happy

*

Kyran and Gold's mouths were open the whole time I told them that Evan was Alec's brother. "How dare you hide that from us?!" Alec stays silent with his arms crossed and his eyebrows arched. "Tss, It isn't really that important of a matter. And I hate talking about his guts." He ignores our persistent questions. "I'm going." We all just nodded as he left my house. "He's acting weird." Gold commented. And I knew how he felt. He didn't want to talk about it now. But I didn't realize that him and his brother were a sensitive topic.

I guess there's more to this idiot of an enemy. I climb up the stairs and try to sleep. Well, the good thing is that, I did sleep!

*

I rub my eyes and walk towards the dining table where Gold and Kyran sat. "What's up lovebirds." They both ignored me while Kyran blushed and Gold hid her face behind a book (she doesn't even read). "Anyways Funneh, I am forcing you to sing in my congratulatory party. I've heard you sing. So don't act dumb with me. Mom and dad also want to see you sing. You. . want to impress them right?" Yes Kyran, everyday I strive to make them appreciate my efforts. But it isn't enough. It always isn't enough anyways. But this was my last hope. "Finee, anyways, what song?" He handed out his pinky finger. "Before we tell you, you promise not to back out or give up on this." I arched an eyebrow in confusion. What do you mean? "Huh? Okay?" Kyran smirks and I feel nervous.

"A duet with Alec. You'll sing I'm Yours by Jason Mraz." My eyes widened in surprise. No matter what, I do not and will never agree to this! "What the hell Ky?! Are you crazy! That's not freaking fair! You didn't tell me that before you pinky freaking promised me! You douche!" I yell at him causing him to burst out in laughter. "Hah, Funneh. Follow your promise." Kyran says as I start to whine. "He won't agree to it. I knew he won't." Kyran grabs his phone. "Let's see about that and I'll end up killing him." I freeze in my place and think about it. Kyran really really wants this.

He usually doesn't force something on someone if the person he asked doesn't like it. Whatever Funned, don't think about Alec. Just think that this is for Kyran. "Funneh, c'mon." I retort. "Where are we going?" Kyran throws my coat to my direction and I end up catching it. "You wanted to know if Alec would say yes or no right?" I nodded slowly and then rolled my eyes. "Whatever, let's go." We say our goodbye's to Gold and leave the house.

As we arrive at Alec's condo; I look around and it seemed to have cost thousands. It even had security infront of his room. As the security immediately recognized Kyran, "Hi Mister Davis. Are you Kyran's girlfriend?" I disgustingly shake my head while Kyran does the same. "She's my sister." The security apologised for his mistake and we entered without any furthur more disturbances. I hid behind a tall plant while Kyran tells me of being a "scaredy cat" , a "coward" or whatever he wants to say. But he shuts his mouth when he sees Alec enter the room.

OH EM GEE!

Is that?! Alec?! I blink repeatedly to see if I was just imagining things but only to realize that I was correct with my vision. Is?! . . Is Alec fracking naked?! I rub my eyes. Nope, I was right. Now I try not to get distracted while looking at his. . ab—No! He he doesn't have abs? He is uhm!!! Flat chested! Of course he's flat chested Funneh! He is a guy anyways! I fight in my mind until Kyran finally speaks.

"Anyways, Alec I want you to attend my party." Alec grins and continues to speak (like his mouth ever stops running). "You already invited me, that's the only thing you want to say? Then I'll gladly attend to support you. I'm proud of you." Awh, I never knew this monster had a heart. "Actually, besides that, I want to ask you something very very important." Alec raised his eyebrow as he questioned. "What?"

"Do you mind performing a duet with Funneh?"

[TO BE CONTINUED]

hellow. last update!

please(im desperate XD):

> vote

> comment

> follow