nineteen - red and blue

*

Ever since I've gotten better from my sickness. Kyran has always surrounded me with Alec. They seem to be not so busy. Maybe because they've decided to take a break. I don't know,  maybe they decided to like uhh live the normal life. "Kyran I'm going to the mall!" I yell in my room as Kyran enters. "Oh, take Lec with you." He pushes Alec in my room. I narrowed my eyes at him, "Uhm, excuse me, little privacy please. I'm going to change." Alec sticks his tongue out and I push him out my room.

Alec and I takes his car as he starts the car engine. "Why do you want to go to the mall anyways?" I stay silent, "I know it would be awkward but I think you already know." He looks in the road while listening to me at the same time. "Trust me, when I ask, I really don't know." I roll my eyes and cross my arms, "It's your ex's birthday in about after forty - eight hours." Alec also rolled his eyes and kept sucking on his lollipop. "Oh yeah, now what are you buying for her? And yeah, just so you know, she isn't my ex." I try to think of a thing to buy but with no luck. "Yeahhh no, I think after the years that we had broken up our friendship, she may have changed her likings."

I sigh deeply, "Of course you densehead wouldn't know." He parked his car and we headed straight to the mall.

After a few hours of shopping; Alec agreed with me that the best bet was just to buy an expensive bag that I could afford with the allowance that Kyran gave me. "Finally Davis, you remind me of my mom who doesn't make up her mind on what she wanted to shop before she goes into a store." He complains, "And after a few hours you have still been sucking an a lollipop. See you next time with a dentist." I pretend to wave as Alec drags me to the elevator. "Hey! What was dragging me for?!"

He ignored my complaining and pressed the buttons on the elevator. "Okay, please shut your mouth Davis won't you?" The elevator door finally closes. But we hear a sound. "Wait? What the hell is that sound?" I ask Alec as he facepalms. "Hell no." I raise an eyebrow. "What? What happened?" He bangs on the elevator door.

"We're f*ckin' trapped inside an elevator."

I almost faint at the sound of that. "W-What?!" You could almost recognize the panicky state of my voice when I spoke. "Calm down Davis, as long as you ate and I ate we're not going to be dead." He pressed on a button that had a symbol of help. "Good thing is that they have designed the elevators incase malfunctions like these happen. This button can be our savior." I hug myself, feeling cold while at the same time nodding at Alec's BS talk just to keep me busy. Suddenly a voice spoke through the elevators speakers, "We will send you help in there immediately. In the meantime please be patient and cooperate."

"Are you cold Funneh?" Wow, the first time that he called me by my first name. "Uhm, n-no." He scoffs and throws a jacket at me and speaks. "You're such a bad liar." I wear his jacket and sniffs. "I'll give it to you the time we come out of this elevator," I tell him as he shakes his head and laughs. "I promised your brother that I'll protect you. And he'll kill me if I let you die in pneumonia." I hit his shoulder as he continues laughing.

"Well, one things for sure. I definitely will not die of pneumonia. Because I already feel dead being with you."

He displays an unamused face as I look around the elevator. "I'm bored, let's play a game. We both tell eachother about ourselves." He raises an eyebrow. "And if one failed to answer?" I immediately answer. "Then, no passes. There has to be something interesting about you." Alec leans on the wall of the elevator and tells me to go first.

"Fine, let's head to favorite colors first, my favorite color is red." Alec asked me a question that I'd never thought I will ever recieve. "What do you feel in the color red anyways?" I shrug, "The color red just seems. . very calming to me. It reminds me of something that I can't just point my finger on." I reply as it was Alec's turn.

"My favorite colors blue, don't ask."

The elevator door finally opened as we were met with freedom. Well, particularly I am. About Alec? Well, being chased with a bunch of fans doesn't deem to me as freedom.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

omg. im so sorry. lol. i had a late upload because i didn't write in time so yeah. im posting this like unusually late.

please(yeh.):

> vote

> comment

> follow