I'm Freak-ay, Freak-ay. Someone HELP ME.

I did something veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy weird. Like very, very, very weird. I'm just cringing so hard even thinking about it.

I forget how it happened, but Ocelot and I were arguing about something stupid. We usually play fight and he always makes fun of me because I look stupid and like I couldn't hurt a fly.

Oh, wait. I remember part of it. My friends had teased me about SOMETHING REALLY stupid I did and told the story in front of him (which he laughed hard at :') boo). He brought that back up when we were arguing or something and I threatened him.

"I will choke you, Ocelot." And I gently wrapped my hand around the front of his neck. GENTLY.

He was shook; I was shook; Toucan, Nilgai, and Iguana were all shook by my actions. My friends quickly started laughing and joking that my alter ego had come out. Ocelot just had wide eyes before he started laughing awkwardly in shock.

I was internally screaming for two reasons. One being that I'm a literal psycho to have done that to someone. The other being that the skin on his neck, right below his jaw, was so soft.

YEP.

I NEVER KNEW THAT SOMEONE'S SKIN COULD FEEL SO SOFT AND SMOOTH.

ARUIHGKEJAWJHG;WUGH;AOUGHA;WHG;AWIUEH2IUYR1P374637RYSKDJKDSJVHAH!@#% ;WOE N2@#$^#TU REGJOT34T 4T4#$t28UR19Y NHHGAUHT2Q;TH3IUHGHVKX VNX,MCVNBZ,VBW IEUH2I SFJ2EUTY4R!#%@$*tDSFHSIFHSJH

And that is all. Bye. I'm going to go crawl in a dark corner and probably never return.