Squirrel | Jisung

"HAN JISUNG OH HAN JISUNG WHERE ART THOU HAN JISUNG"

You dramatically say while looking up to the sky doing some kind of weird hand movements

Jisung laughs and freezes knowing it's his turn to be 'romeo' and extra af now

"Y/N OH Y/N I- wait uh I didn't watch Romeo and Juliet what's the next line?"

You and Jisung look at each other and begin to laugh like Japanese school girls

"I honestly don't know ANYTHING about Romeo and Juliet, all I know is those lines and that Romeo kills himself for Juliet since he loves her so much"

jisung stops laughing and you suddenly notice his face turn pale and his jaw wide open

"WHAT KIND OF MAN WOULD KILL HIMSELF FOR A WOMEN JUST BECAUSE HE LOVES HER SO MUCH?!?!"

you continue laughing at Jisung and how he is reacting, it was so funny that you wanted to film it all

"apparently when Shakespeare wrote this, that was considered love"

"WHAT KIND OF FORM OF LOVE IS THAT?!?! THATS SOME HEADASSERY SHAKESPEARE LIKE WHAT THE-"

~

Later on that day, you and Jisung decided to go to the park that you guys would go to as kids. The park was still there although almost no one goes there anymore

You and Jisung sit on the swings and start talking about some things. The conversation felt like it would go on forever but you didn't care, you loved spending time with Jisung.

"Jisung, how does it feel to be a trainee? and be exposed to popularity? I'm just an average person so I'd like to have a sense of what it could feel like."

"Well uh.."

Jisung nervously chuckled, knowing that what he's about to say will either interest you or bore you.

" being a trainee under a very well known and famous company is tough. People already expect you to be the best by just being in the company, when you debut, you have to be almost perfect. It really sucks to be honest, it gives you a sense of burden and stress, which isn't healthy. We work day and night to prove those people that we are worth being under the company but we overwork ourselves too much to the point where we just need to stop you know? And being exposed to popularity,, well that.."

He lets out a soft chuckle because he can feel your fixed gaze on him.

"Do I have something on my face y/n?"

"Huh? Oh no you don't, I'm just interested in what you're saying. Continue !"

"Oh right, being exposed to popularity is nice every once in a while, it helps get your name out there, especially if your debut is soon like me for example! It's nice but also isn't, sometimes I want to go to places with childhood friends or with my members in peace and not get recognized by fans or my fansites. Not that I don't like getting recognized, I absolutely love it! It makes me feel incredibly happy but sometimes I just want to be,,, average, normal. Like today I'm spending time with you and I've had to sadly apologize to fansites that I wanted to privacy with you. So to answer your question, being exposed to popularity and being a trainee is pretty nice every once in a while"

You were in complete awe, you were so interested in what Jisung was talking about and you never expected to hear Jisung like that. For the first time with you, he's being completely sincere and serious, it somewhat freaked you out.

"these thoughts get into my head like what if I get a girlfriend? I wouldn't want my relationship with you to be high profile, I'd like to keep it on the down low, lowkey you know?"

" relationship with me?"

"Uh"
~

10:00pm
'Curfew.'

Time for you to head home, your curfew was technically 11:30 but you were lazy to tell Jisung.

"So... you like me?"

Jisung scratches his head, and his cheeks turn to a soft pink, you couldn't help but smile to yourself at his cuteness

"I kind of do but if you don't like me either it's fine! I won't rush you, I'll either wait for you or just accept getting rejected forever"

"Ahaha, I kind of like you too han Jisung"

You nudge his arm a bit and he starts screaming from the top of his lungs

"Y E S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S SHE LIKES ME YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY"

"JISUNG ITS 10:10 SHUT UP SOME PEOPLE COULD BE SLEEPING"

You slap his arm and then he freezes and smiles

"Oh look!!! There's a squirrel roaming around. This late? This is pretty odd but that's okay"

"Well you're my squirrel "

"That sounds cute and pathetic..... I like it. I'm all yours y/n!"