Soulmate | Changbin (1)

Where when you come in contact with your soulmate, there will be a imprint on your skin (different coloured skin, a symbol or name).

When you don't meet them in time, a patch of skin will darken. It signifies death or they fell in love with someone else.

"SEO CHANGBIN WHERE ARE YOU" changbin hears a voice crying aloud for him yet doesn't know where it's coming from. For a few seconds he thought it was his mother since that's what alll mothers do, yell your full name when they're upset.

"ITS ME HYUNJIN, I NEED HELP WITH RAP" Changbin sighed in relief knowing that he wasn't in trouble with his mother. He wouldn't be in trouble with her anyway since they don't live together and Changbin is a well behaved man.

"Okay okay what do you need help with? Is it speed? Pronunciation? Gestures? Come on help me out here, you know I suck at guessing " Changbin stares at hyunjin

"Pronunciation as usual, and I have a question." Hyunjin looks at changbin lovingly,
Deep down inside Changbin was terrified he felt like he was going to die since hyunjin's random smile usually means 'death'.

"My friend is a new trainee and she needs like a tour and if I go with her, we won't actually do a tour but instead talk about how much we love dogs... so I was wondering if you could you could show her around instead?" Hyunjin flashes his bright smile at Changbin

"...... Sure why not. could make a new friend along the way I guess" Changbin says emotionless and stares at hyunjin wHo is smiling like a idiot.

"Great! Because she is here right now, y/n!!!" Hyunjin yells into the distance and changbin can hear your quick footsteps as if you were running

"dude what right now? I'm gonna slap you into the next dimension-"

you barge into the room, panting for air and try to make your posture straight and you kindly say hello to the two boys

"Changbin this is y/n, y/n this is changbin" Hyunjin Stares at the two of you lovingly and motions for the both of you to do physical contact (a handshake)

"Nice to meet you Changbin! I've heard a lot about you because of this weirdo" you give changbin a small yet cute smile and you reach out to give him a handshake

"this kid talks about me? in a positive way?" Changbin reaches out too and you both exchange hands.

"Well I'll leave you two alone so you can give the tour, and I'll practise my pronunciation with Jisung ! Have fun!!"
And with that Hyunjin speed walks out of the room and leaves you alone with changbin.

You and changbin suddenly feel something poking your wristand you both lift up your sleeves to see what it is.

"WHY DO I HAVE THE LETTERS SC ON MY WRIST AND WHY IS THERE A SOFT PINK HEART BESIDE IT"

"WHY DO I HAVE YOUR NAME ON MY WRIST"

You and changbin look at each other in a panic and immediately take out your phones to google what's happening

"crap I'm not connected to the wifi yet!!!"

"That's because you're new here, look at my phone instead."

You agreed and continued staring at changbin's phone

"It says here that when you meet your s- soulmate, you get their initials on a part of your body."

you were taken back, you literally just met this kid and he is already your soulmate? destiny is magnificent in many ways.

"so I guess you and I are soulmates changbin."