Truth or dare | Felix (1)

Welcome to starwing high, where every student is on top of their game yet is also pretty on top of their after school parties if you know what I mean.

You were a new student, you joined the school a week ago and you already had a group of friends, they mainly consisted of guys and a few girls but it was all right with you.

It was lunch and you guys were sitting at the lunch table, the one that's in the centre, the one that draws the most attention.

"Yoooooo so, party at my place?"

Thats Felix, he is by far one of the most attractive guys at school. He was also pretty new so you guys immediately became friends.

"I'll only go if all of you are going!"

Oh sweet precious jeongin, he is the youngest out of the friend group. We all like to call him a smiley baby since he smiles frequently and his smile is just so darn adorable.

"If Woojin goes, I'll go. Just to make sure you guys don't do anything stupid"

That was Chan, he is the oldest. and the most mature. He likes to take care of all of us.

"If you guys all go, then I'm going for sure!!"

That was May, she was considered the most popular out of the group. and the girl that was sitting beside her was sori, she was a pretty lowkey girl but loved to get wild.

"Better have some drinks! not too strong though"

Of course changbin, the most rebellious out of us 11.

Everyone was agreeing to go one by one, but you felt a stare right across your face

"Do I have something on my face Felix?"

"Huh? Oh, no you don't, but are you coming to my party? pleeeaaassseeee"

You nudged his arm playfully

"Fine, I'll go!"

                                    ~

The party starts at 9pm and it's currently 8pm, you only have a hour to get ready. Which was just enough time for you since you aren't one of those girls that dresses up really fancy for high school parties.

You were picking out outfits and you hear a noise of a door opening, it's most likely your mother

"Y/N sweetie, where are you possibly going at this hour?"

"I'm going to a party with my friends, nothing bad is going to happen I promise."

"Who are your 'friends' ?"

Your mother was strict about having a certain amount of male friends so you had to lie to her, just a tINY bit.

"Woojin, Chan, Minho, Changbin, Jisung, Seungmin, Felix, Hyunjin, Jeongin, May, Lizzy, Sori and Chaeyoung."

Within the friend group the only other girls was May and sori but you couldn't let your mom possibly know that.

"Oh okay sweetie, would you like me to take you?"

"No Mom! I'll ask Felix or May to take me"

Your mother walks up to you and gives you a kiss on your forehead and strokes your hair

"Be here before curfew!"

".... I don't have a curfew but I'll be here as soon as possible"

And with that your mother left your room.

You grab your phone and decided to text Felix and ask him if he could pick you up.

You:
yo Felix

                                                 Felix‼️:
                                                 Hey cutie
You:
Don't pull that fuckboy shit on me thanks
                                                Felix‼️:
                      this cutie is feisty, I like it
You:
Felix.
                                                Felix‼️:
Okay okay I'm done, what do you need y/n?

You:
Can you pick me up? I don't have a ride to get there
                                                Felix‼️:
Sure cutie, I'll be there in ten. Send me the address!

You:
god bless thank you!

And with that you send him your address and you pick out your outfit

a leather jacket, a white t-shit, ripped jeans and adidas shoes. Not too bad right?

                                 ~
8:20 pm

You hear a loud car horn just outside your house, your mother yells out

"SOMEONE IS HERE TO PICK YOU UP Y/N!!!"

You run down stairs, give your mother a quick 'goodbye' and run to Felix's car.

Felix gets out of the car and stares at you in awe, he hasn't really seen you in any other outfit besides the school uniforms.

"you look great y/n"

"Falling for me so soon?"

Felix chuckles and opens the passenger door for you. You give him the 'thank you' gesture.

He gets in the car afterwords and starts driving.

"You're going to be the first person to arrive at the party. I expected it to be chan to be honest"

you slightly smile

"Well, it's a honour to be the first"

And all of a sudden there was a power outage on the roads. The traffic lights weren't working, The only lights that were working were the car lights.

"fuck" Felix whispers under his breath.

"It's okay! just don't drive too fast and stop when the other cars stop. We won't die tonight."

Felix gives a soft chuckle and listens to what you say;

After a fifteen minute struggle of driving, you guys finally made it to his house,to your surprise, there was a power outage in the whole neighbourhood too.

"just my luck, how are we going to light up the party???"

"There's something called Candles dumbass"

"Oh right."