new years | all members

it's roughly 11pm, December 31st. I'm spending New Years with my best friends, and I couldn't have asked for the best group of friends.

My friends consists of nine people named: Chan, Woojin, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin. I have known these guys for quite some time.

I'm from Australia, born in 2000, so I was able to meet chan and Felix before the other guys. You see, Chan was a family friend, and we ended up being very close. While for Felix, we met because of school, and we would always be in the same classes, so we became best friends.

Our family sent us to study abroad because.. well we aren't certainly sure, they sent us to study abroad in 2011, so we have stayed in Korea ever since.

How I met the other seven boys? Well, I met Woojin, Minho, and Changbin through chan. Since chan is the eldest out of the three of us, and those three guys are older than Felix and I, so... you get the idea.

I met Hyunjin, Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin through school. I especially got close to Jisung and Hyunjin. Not sure how or why, but we became quite close.

Now you know a small bit of our history, let's go back into reality shall we?

We are all sitting in Changbin's house, gathered up in his living room, just talking about how 2018 was for all of us.

"I fell in love!" Chan said, proudly smiling for a couple seconds and then slowly turning into a frown

"and I was forced to fall OUT of love..."

a quick silence occurred after he said that, until jisung started to giggle, soon enough we all started to laugh, except for chan.

"you guys are assholes" chan says, cracking a small smile and chuckle

"SHE DUMPED YOU FOR HER EXXXXX AND THEN GOT DUMPED NOT EVEN TWO WEEKS LATERR" Felix says, saying in between breaths while laughing his ass off.

We kept on talking and I look up and at the clock to see it's 11:45pm. so close to being 2019.

"hey guys can I tell you guys something?" I say softly but loud enough so everyone can hear. Soon enough the laughter stops and everyone's eyes are on me.

"I just want to thank you guys, for being in my life. I really love all of you from the bottom of my heart and I couldn't imagine my life without you guys in it. Please don't leave me in 2019, or ever really. I love you guys. So much." I say, slowly beginning to whelm up.

shit I didn't expect this.

a tear has fallen and everyone starts saying FUCK WHY DID YOU MAKE HER CRY ____ and all softly laughing.

Hyunjin yells "move over losers let me comfort my baby" and everyone starts saying "ohhh" and you can see Seungmin just being disgusted.

On my right, hyunjin sat there, while on my left I have chan, holding my hand and rubbing my back.

I try clearing my throat and I slowly calm myself down "I really do love you guys" I say and I hug the both of them.

Both chan and hyunjin say "we love you too"

That goes on and it's now 11:55pm, five minutes left.

As I have calmed down, I yell out "make a circle"

And these dumb fucks start singing the make a circle song.

Once they finished making the circle, I sat in the centre and gave a hug to each and everyone. I even gave them a kiss on the cheek. I loved Jeongin just a little bit more so I gave him two kisses, one on each cheek.

All the boys started saying "heyyyyyyyy not fairrrrrr" but I ignored.

Jeongin blushed and said "thank u haeun..."

It's now 12:00.. 2019.

I stand up and yelled

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" And they all stand up and yell it back.

Soon enough we got into a group hug. seungmin began choking up, feeling emotional.

"SEUNGMIN IS CRYING" minho announced, everyone gathered around him except for one person, jisung.

"hey haeun, wanna talk for just five minutes? just five. It'll be quick." Jisung says, holding my hand. I nod in agreement.

He led me to the closet. That's the only place where we could talk in private really.

"I've been thinking about a lot of things. You were 90% of them, and I just want to tell you that I like you. I know I shouldn't but I do, if you feel the same then we don't have to Date! I just want you to know that you're my best friend and I developed feelings for you." He says, holding both of my hands while keeping eye contact.

"Jisung, I-"

Hyunjin busts in the closet

"haeun, everyone wants you out there!" At this point, hyunjin seems somewhat tipsy. What a cute sight to see.

And soon enough hyunjin drags me outside the closet, leaving jisung alone. But he joins us quickly later.

Changbin shouts out "wanna pull an all nighter and watch movies?"

"YES!"

Four of us sat on the couch, while others on the floor, I sat in the centre. Chan on my left, jisung on my right. Chan put his arm around me while jisung put his arm around my waist. I didn't mind both actions since it's something normal

Woojin sat in front of me so I placed my feet on his shoulders. "haeun get your nasty feet off of my shoulders before I attack you with this food bowl"

All 10 of us continue chatting softly while watching the movie.

I really do love these guys.

but what do I tell jisung?

Authors note:
special one :))) happy new year loves ! 🥳🥳

I edited it and made it longer :) And I will not release a part two :)) you can imagine your ending