RAINY DAYS | MINHO (PT 2)

minho's pov.

I missed another day of school just to train. The managers aren't forcing us and neither is the other trainees but I want to improve my singing skills. I don't want to disappoint anyone. I think that at this point my girlfriend must be upset with me for her having to lie for me.

No one knows that I'm a trainee under JYP. Other than her and Her best friend Hyungsik. I don't want people at school to think of me differently or treat me differently. I just want to have a normal school life before I receive the idol life once I debut!

"minho? you good?" A fellow trainee said to me, Bang Chan.

"Yeah.. I'm just tired. May you please excuse me? I think I'm just gonna head out." I reply, Bowing to him.

"Sure. But dude don't bow to me! We're friends. There's no need to be super formal!!" He flashes a smile

"Oh yeah... sorry! Bye chan!" I wave and run out of the department. Once I reach the outdoors, my sweater starts to feel wet.

it's raining.

fuck.

I mentally curse at myself for not packing myself an umbrella beforehand. I start to look for the bus stop very quickly.

Once I found the bus stop I mentally gave myself a countdown

three... two... one.. GO!

I run on over to the bus stop without turning back or looking at the other vehicles. A dangerous choice, but I would've gotten even more wet if I chose the safe route and walk all the way there... a few cars were honking at me and yelling "be safe you dumbass!" But I didn't really care. All I cared about was reaching the bus stop.

I reach the bus stop and coincidentally the bus had already arrived. I walked on in, showed my bus card to the bus driver and chose a seat.

I saw a familiar girl leaning against the bus window. I walk a little bit closer and it turns out to be Hyemi, my girlfriend.

I chuckle to myself and I sat down beside her. Putting her belongings on my lap so they don't get dirty on the floor.

She was fast asleep. Her music was really loud though, she was listening to "Tell me why I'm waiting" by Timmies. A beautiful song. It was one of my favourites.

Multiple strands of hair began falling on her face while she was peacefully sleeping. I try putting the strands of hair but before I knew it, she woke up.

"who...who is there?" she mumbled with a raspy voice.

"hi hyemi"

I saw her smile slightly and she puts her arms around me, I got surprised and bolted up a little bit.

"minho... I lied for you again today.. next time I'm just going to go spill the tea to the whole school!" She giggles.

"No no no no! I'm sorry hyemi... I'll try to go to school tomorrow! And by the way, you should really lower the volume from your music, I can hear it." I whisper to her while playing with her hair.

She lets go of me and sits up straight. "Oh really? What song is playing???" She asks.

"Well the previous song "tell me why I'm waiting" was playing but now "Get it" by your favourite sub unit, Pristin V is playing!" I smile cockily

hyemi's pov.

"Well the previous song "tell me why I'm waiting" was playing but now "Get it" by your favourite sub unit, Pristin V is playing!" He smiles cockily.

well fuck it must be THAT loud then..

I smile out of embarrassment "ahaha... you're right.... I should lower it..."

I hear him mumble under his breath

"cute."

My cheeks start warming up a bit after hearing him say that. Although we've been dating for ten months he still make my heart go crazy. I don't seem to understand how he can do that but! I'm glad he still can.

"Where were you going to go minho?" I ask

"I was going to go to the dorms but if you want I can go to your place!" He smiles

I smile back "wow Minho you read my mind. I have a question though... did you bring an umbrella since it's pouring outside." I say while pointing towards the window.

"nope. I see that you didn't either."

I scratch the back of my head, "yeah..." I say.

we continue on talking until it's our stop.

one hour later.

at this point minho fell asleep on my shoulder, I understand why. He has been training so hard to get where he is now and he doesn't properly rest. I move a tiny bit to make sure he is comfortable.

"_______ IS THE NEXT STOP." The monitor says. Which is my stop. I look back down to minho and I smile to myself. I'm beyond grateful that this talented human being is my best friend and my boyfriend. The greatest thing in life.

I decide to kiss his forehead and I look out the bus window.

The bus driver looks at us when we are at the red light and he says to me.

"You're hyemi right? The girl that always the bus?"

I smile "yes that's me!"

"You and your boyfriend there seem like a great couple. Hopefully you last a life time." He says to me while smiling back.

I laugh softly "yes I hope so too sir." I smile brightly and widely.

"hyemi.."

Good job you woke him up!

"m-minho... I'm sorry for waking you up! go back to sleep sleepyhead~" I say softly to him

"I'm not five years old hyemi... you don't have to call me a sleepyhead...." he sits up straight and starts rubbing his eyes in a cute matter.

I smile to myself  "okay okay minho... we're almost there! There's probably ten more minutes till we reach our stop. Okay babe?" I say to him.

He flashes a smile

"Okay."

authors note.

hello!! This is going to have three parts! (Meaning the next part is the final part.) so I really hope that you all have enjoy this trilogy (that's what it's called if I'm not mistaken) !! I really enjoyed making it so far. I'll go back to little short imagines once this one is over. Alrighty the!!