Long walk along the beach | hyunjin

HYUNJIN POV:

Each day I walk to the beach to walk my baby, my dog. My members are too lazy to walk him but the dog was originally mine to begin with. I also got the dog with my ex girlfriend, Park Soyeon, one year back.

I miss her so much when I know I shouldn't. We dated for two years before she called it quits a couple months ago..

Yes, she called it quits first, the way she called it quits was on the school rooftop like every other cliché high school movie, she told me that she loved me but as friends... that she lost romantic feelings for me, but she hoped that we could still remain best friends.

I told her I needed time to heal and I still need time. I miss her. Before we began to date she was my best friend, my rock.

"Yo hyunjin! Hurry up dude, your dog might poop itself" I hear chan yell out while he was wayyy ahead of me

He decided to come with me but not to walk my dog since he knows that ever since the break up I've been pretty different.

"Oh okay!!"

I quickly sped walk towards him with the dog leash in my hand, I kept on seeing my dog smile which made me happy, I love dogs a lot as you can tell.

Chan and I plus my dog stayed along the beach for at least a couple of hours just talking about life and some deep stuff.

A couple moments after I hear a laugh.. I laugh that is so familiar.

I turn around and I see Soyeon.

With another guy.

She looks at me and mouths "hyunjin.." and that's the last thing I saw before I just sped walked off.

I walked all the way to the dorm.

"Hyunjin... are you okay?-"

I hear Seungmin say but I'm filled with sadness and rage that I just say

"fuck off."

Seungmin, stunned at what I said but he understood the message and left.

We used to go to the beach together, we used to do everything..

I suddenly hate having long walks along the beach.

Authors note.
Hey guys ! I just want to apologize for making this short, I'm not feeling the greatest at the moment so yeah. My apologies!!!