RAINY DAYS | MINHO (FINAL.)

Minho and I have already entered my home and minho immediately ran to the washroom to take a shower.

He always does this, and I always have extra clothes for him laying around in my house. I think he purposely did that.  He is almost always at my house, it feels as if we live together.

"I LOVE HYEMI!!! WOOO WOOO WOOOOOOOOOOO" Minho sings/yells from the washroom.

I giggle and feel the warmth on my cheeks as I begin to blush. I get butterflies in my stomach but quickly shake off the feeling as I remember that it's rainy and thundering out. It isn't entirely safe for someone to shower with that weather.

"MINHO!!! HURRY UP WITH THE SHOWER OKAY?? ITS STARTING TO THUNDER AND IT ISNT SAFE!" I yell out

"OKAY BABY" Minho yells out as a reply.

I smile and walk towards my bedroom and quickly change into sweat pants and a oversized sweater. Originally Minho's !! it's black and incredibly fluffy inside. Can they sell these sweaters for women too? damn.

Sooner or later, Minho is out of the shower with grey sweat pantsand his white sweater.

I'm still in my bedroom, scrolling through Instagram while playing some music to put me into the mood. Since it's raining outside, I played the song "instagram" by DEAN.

Minho enters my room and tackles me, making my drop my phone on the floor.

"hey hyemi. Come here often?" Minho chuckles.

"you're such a dork" I laugh, and pick up my phone. Luckily it hasn't broken.

We both sit up and I put my arms around Minho's wasit. Kissing his shoulders gently.

For some reason, Minho puts my hands underneath his sweater.

"m-Minho, you're not wearing anything underneath." I stutter.

"nope, wanna do something fun?" Minho asks while smirking.

"I-" not even starting a sentence, Minho kissed me softly. With need.

I remove my hands from his waist and put it on top of his shoulders. Allowing me to also play with his hair.

Minho put his hands around my waist and tightened his grip, he is kissing me as if he needed or missed me.

We break the kiss and just stare into each other's eyes.

"I missed you." Minho says after the quick silence.

"I missed you too" I smile, and so does Minho afterwards.

since we were already in my bedroom, we just get underneath the soft covers, Minho immediately wrapping his arms around my waist.

I turn to face him and give his face a bunch of small kisses. until he decides to steal one from my lips.

"goodnight hyemi"

"goodnight Minho"

since today was a rainy day, for some reason, it has fixed the tear in our relationship.

What a great day.