ANNIVERSARY | HYUNJIN.

november 10th 2018.

       Today marks my one year anniversary with my boyfriend named Hwang Hyunjin. He and I have been friends since middle school but developed feelings for each other during high school. Now we are fresh graduates (only been a couple months!) and we live together.

Well technically we don't but hyunjin is at my house almost everyday with his clothes here that it feels like we pretty much live together.

I slowly open my eyes to see a hyunjin that's fast asleep. Deep sleep. His arms sloppily wrapped around my waist and myself being close to his chest. I can hear his heartbeat.

I can hear him mumbling some things. It's hard to figure them out..

"minju.. babe.. why are you ........ me.."

what?

"minju.. don't go."

"minju please."

"minju.."

I stare at hyunjin as he slowly opens up his eyes to look at me, relieved.

He pulls me even closer and tightens the grip on my waist.

"I thought I lost you." He says softly with his sleepy voice.

"I would never leave. Happy anniversary." I reply and give his nose a quick peck.

He softly smiles at me and begins to shower me in kisses.

"gah hyunjin we need to brush our teeth and get ready!!" I say in between my soft laughter.

"awwww do we have to right now? I just want to kiss your cute face" hyunjin says to me while pouting.

"yes baby we have to" I remove his hands from my waist to walk towards the washroom.

oh shit I completely forgot I slept in hyunjins sweater last night.

I smile to myself and get myself ready for the day within 30 mins. Which is basically brushing my teeth, washing my body and getting dressed into my pjs again.

After 30 mins I walk out of the washroom to see a hyunjin, standing at the door. softly smiling once seeing me.

"minju, move over please." He asks and I respond by moving towards the bed and getting underneath the covers again. slowly getting sleepy all over again.

Over the span of 30 minutes, hyunjin gets out of the washroom and jumps on the bed.

"WOOHOOO" he yells

"AAAAAAAA" I yell back.

hyunjin smiles widely and moves towards me, bringing his face close to mine.

I begin to blush and feel shy so I cover my face with his sweater and the blankets.

"baby don't cover your face around me, you're so cute" hyunjin says while cupping my cheeks.

"hyunjin, I have a question." I say as the blush slowly starts fading away.

"hm?"

"you were kind of sleep talking, saying that I was going to leave you? what.. what were you exactly dreaming about?" I ask while reaching for his hands.

his smile softly fades and gets underneath the covers to join me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"I've had this fear where you'd breakup with me on our anniversary. I was never sure with which anniversary, but I always felt like you'd leave me." He says with a somewhat serious stare.

I softly smile and I give him a peck on the lips.
"Hyunjin, you need to remember that I won't leave you okay? I.. I love you." I smile.

hyunjin stares at me in awe, this was the first time I've said I love you to him. His cheeks were overflowing with the colour of pink. Madly blushing.

He smiles widely and brightly and gives my face 3619361926102620369226 kisses.

"I love you too!!!" Hyunjin says somewhat loudly while chuckling.

We remained that way for fifteen minutes until hyunjin got tired.

"wanna eat breakfast now baby?" I ask, smiling.

Hyunjin gets up from the bed and nods, reaching for my hand with his.

I reach and grab his hand to get up from the bed and I walk out of my bedroom. Not even five minutes after, hyunjin puts his hands around my waist and stays that way until we reached the kitchen.

I open the refrigerator and hyunjin twirls me around to face him.

"You're beautiful. Did you know that?" Hyunjin says as he stares at me lovingly.

"gah hyunjin you're such a flirt today." I playfully say while turning back around to grab the stuff I need to make breakfast.

After grabbing all the ingredients I need and placing them on the countertop, hyunjin twirls me around once more.

"It's our anniversary baby, I can't help but be more of a flirt. Plus you finally said the three important words to me." He cups my cheeks and kisses my forehead.

"ahh hyunjin I love you so much. now, may you please help me make breakfast? You can choose the designs for pancakes." I say, smiling.

He un-cups my cheeks and smiles brightly, jumping up and down. "Really?! Okay!!!"

I'm in love with this boy, I hope we have more anniversaries to come.