FAKE DATING | MINHO.

a/n: HI! I GOT 30k READS TWO DAYS AGO AND IM LITERALLY SO HAPPY... THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! AS A FORM OF GRATITUDE, HERE IS A STORY ABOUT MINHO! I'm gonna cry wtf thank you :((( OH TBIS IS ALSO INSPIRED BY THE FILM "To all the boys I've loved before"

~

flashback.

"how about we start..dating? fake dating though.. I need to get nayoung upset and maybe she'll take me back! You up for it Nayun?"

"why.. why me?"

"well first of all you wrote a love letter about me and you kind of um.. let's just say kiss me in the middle of the track-"

"OKAY. Let's have some ground rules. Rule number one, You can't kiss me."

"what? how will people be convinced that we're "dating" if i can't even kiss you?"

"Rule number two, we need to watch ____ (your favourite film.)"

"what? What is that?"

"Exactly why it's rule number two."

"Okay but if I have to watch that, then we should watch _____ (minho's favourite movie sksksk idk)"

"What is that..?"

"you DON'T know what that is? Write it down!!!"

after a couple more minutes the contract was finally made.

"na.. what are you doing?"

"I'm going to shake your hand..? This shows that this is a deal!"

"...alright."

flashback over.

Present time.

it's been about three months since minho and I started dating... well.. "dating" and so far it's been okay I guess...

There's this annual ski trip for our school and I absolutely don't want to go whatsoever.. but minho is basically begging me to go so he could make nayoung jealous..

... How do you tell your fake boyfriend that you can't go to the annual ski trip because you're actually falling for him...?

you can't.

I suddenly feel a pair of arms wrap my chest, in the motion of a back hug.

I recognize his scent.. must be minho.

"heyy cutie!" Minho says excitedly as he turns me around, smiling at my presence.

he hands me a note.

Within the contract, Minho offered to write me notes every single day, it was something nayoung wanted him to do but she kept pressuring him to do it. This time, he was doing it at his free will.

The note is usually something sweet like "you looked pretty today" or "you were amazing in lit" etc etc.

"Nayun, do you want to go out after school? as a date..? If not then that's cool."

I suddenly feel warmth rush up to my cheeks and I feel as if I'm shaking. We act lovey dicey at school but we never really went out AFTER school. We would just... text one another.

"nayunie? are you okay?" Minho asks as I doze off onto god knows what kind of universe

I finally snap back into reality "yes I'm alright! uh... sure! At the diner?"

Minho smiles "yes at the diner. I'll pick you up at around six thirty?"

"Okay."

... with that Minho gives me a hug and walks off towards his clique. His group of friends.