KISSES | JISUNG.

a/n: okay so um I'm super fucking soft right now for jisung and I was in the mood to write so I hope y'all like like this ff and i hope y'all become super soft like me LSKSKSKSK okok bye.
-
Dating is such a difficult commitment. I don't understand how married couples can do it. Props to you!

My boyfriend is jisung. Han jisung, and he makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. He makes me feel so loved and he makes me feel so beautiful. He just makes me so happy.

We've been dating for a year and two months and ugh it feels like we just started dating yesterday!

We've been having troubles lately. Well.. I've been having some troubles, i don't see jisung as often, he is constantly at the studio recording songs with his friends 3RACHA or he is just with his other friends. He doesn't make much time for me any more. Which sucks.

He loves to make music so I understand that part but he hangs out with his friends more often then he does with me. Obviously he can have friends and hangout with them but I just feel neglected since we haven't hung out or really done anything together in a while.

I walk towards my closet and I put on his sweater. It's black and very oversized on me. It also smells like him. a beautiful scent.

I wear his sweaters when I miss him.. which is frequent.

My apartment is freezing so it gives me another excuse to wear his sweater. Now with his sweater on, I walk towards the living room to turn on my tv.

I put on a random channel and the movie "Kiki's delivery service" plays. In fact, the film It just started!

my favourite movie...

I smile to myself seeing my favourite movie on the tv and I get up to make myself some popcorn.

I guess I can call this a me day. a SPECIAL me day!! where I get to be lazy and watch my fav film.

I open the upper right cabinet and I tippy-toe to get the popcorn box. I succeeded on touching it but it hit my head afterwards.

JESUS.

I rub my head and laugh at myself at how clumsy I am. I open the new popcorn box to take out the popcorn and I put the popcorn in the microwave for about two minutes and twenty five seconds.

During those two minutes I walk on over to the couch and plop down on it.

As soon as I plop down on the couch I hear some knocks on my door.

huh? I wasn't expecting anyone..

I quickly fix my hair, in my definition, it means just pushing all my hair on the side.

I walk towards the door and I start unlocking the two locks that is on the door. The knocking intensifies.

I open a small creek on the door "hello? who is that?"

the person chuckles "hey seoyeon."

that voice.. jisung?

I immediately open the door and I smile as brightly and widely as I could ever do.

Jisung immediately pulls me into his embrace and starts giving my forehead small pecks. I can feel him smiling while doing so.

"missed me?" He says

I smile and I cup his cheeks to give him a kiss. I've missed him so much. Sooner or later our lips are intact.

He immediately gives in and melts into the kiss.

Before we go any further into the kiss I pull apart and respond to his question "does that answer your question?"

Afterwards we just stared at each other until I break the stare... "so... wanna come in?" I let out a soft chuckle.

He nods while smiling brightly "yeah"

tiny time skip :D

at this point we were just cuddling, and jisung was just softly playing with my hair and giving my head some soft pecks.

I turn to face him

"Jisung.. I know you're busy making music and hanging out with your friends but can you maybe... make some time for me too? I know I sound clingy but I just need sometime with my boyfriend.."

I look down out of the small bit of embarrassment I feel.. I sound so clingy right now.

jisung softly smiles at me, lifts my chin with his finger and kisses my forehead "okay baby. I'm sorry for not making much time for you."

"No it's okay I get it! You're following your dream"

"but I've been with my friends more often then you... you're my girlfriend! You should be one of my top priorities..." he holds my hand as he finishes his sentence.

I softly smile and lean over to give him a kiss on the cheek

He quickly turns his face and kisses my lips, I immediately pull away as I was shocked by his sudden movement.

"awh why'd you move away? come backkkk" he whines

I smile and give him a kiss.

I really love him.

a/n: hello! I died for like five days sorry JSJSJSJ school has been taking up my time and I've also become lazy HSISHSIJS but uhhh hope y'all enjoyed ;)