Truth or dare | FELIX. (Pt 2)

You and Felix walk up to his front door and you just stare at him, expecting him to open the door.

"oh right! My keys."

Felix finally finds his keys from his back pocket and opens up the door, he gives you the 'ladies first' hand gesture and you exaggerate the 'thank you' gesture. While walking in you can hear him laughing at your childishness.

"Okay Felix! Where are the candles?"

"There are on top of the refrigerator! I never thought I'd have to use them but here we are!"

You smile and take out your phone for the flashlight feature, you walk into his kitchen and spot the candles.

"Got them!!"

You try getting them but to your surprise you fall over with the candles on top of you.

"Well fuck."

"Y/n? Are you okay?"

You slightly laugh

"Yeah I'm fine. Let's just set these up."

FEW HOURS LATER.

Everyone is gathered at Felix's house, specifically at his living room. Jeongin stuck by your side and you spoke to him the most, you loved the little guy so much. But not in that way.

"How about we play truth or dare?"

Chan suggested, everyone seemed to agree but Felix and Jeongin seemed uneasy. You immediately notice and start telling Jeongin comforting words

"hey... it'll be alright. They won't make us kill anyone if that's what you're thinking"

Jeongin slightly laughs and nods in response.

"I don't know guys... every time we play truth or dare we would fuck it up." Woojin said

"Well Y/n doesn't know that! She is still kind of new." Sori replied

Which is true, you never played truth or dare with them before since you were somewhat a new student, Felix hadn't played with them either. Well he played once but he kind of ... immediately quit the game to be safe.

"Chan! Truth or dare" May quickly asked with a mini smirk across her face.

"Dare."

and that's how it all started.

10:30 PM.

At this point almost all the guys were a tad bit tipsy, including sori and May. Jeongin, Hyunjin Felix and You were the only people that didn't drink at all. You were all just drinking some Coca-Cola and judging the guys that were drunk/tipsy.

"Felix... truth or dareeeeee?" Sori asked, slurring and stretching out her words.

Felix chucked at her state but replied

"Hmmm... Dare."

"I dare youuuuuu toooooo... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kissssssss y/nnnnnnnn!"

y/n's pov.

"I dare youuuuuuu toooooo... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kisssssss y/nnnnnnnn!"

excuse me?
wait.
ME?!?

Oh fuck no.
Please oppose this Felix.
PLEASE OPPOSE-

"easy."

Felix grabbed my hand and mouthed "I'm sorry" towards me. I rolled my eyes slightly and just mouthed back "Okay"

Jeongin was in between us, just staring at us, he didn't dare to move though. I'm not exactly sure why but he just didn't want to move.

"Jeongin,,, May you please move?" Felix asked politely. "Please?"

"No! I'm staying here."

At this point Felix just pulled my arm in the motion for me to stand up, and we walked over to his closet.

"Um... why?"

"I've seen this in cliché Highschool movies so why not."

huh... he's got a point.

We both walked into his closet and he closed the closet doors once we entered.

"Are we actually going to kiss Felix?" I ask worryingly

"Well I mean we kind of half to. Our faces are already super close to each other. I can smell your breath. Did you eat my last bag of Doritos?"

I laugh and slightly hit him in a joking matter and he laughs along with me.

"Well... who will make the first move?"

and once I said that

my lips were sealed.

authors note.
the beginning of this story I wrote it back in April... it's now July HAJSHSJBSJS IM so sorry! It feels writing y/n all over again since I've been using different names for each story but!! Nonetheless I hope you all liked this :)