unexpected | Hyunjin

Word count: 1

Word count: 1.2k

My name is Jeon Joohyun, and I attend the same school as Hwang hyunjin. Hyunjin is one of the boys where everyone has a crush on him and he dates girls left and right.

As you could guess, I have a crush on him, but what sucks, is that he also happens to be one of my closest friends. We've been in the same class since the 7th grade. So my feelings for him didn't just come out of nowhere. He doesn't know nor do I want him to know.

He wouldn't feel the same and even if he were to, he'd just use me for clout so I'd rather not. I love everything about him, which sounds crazy but I think I do love him... or at least something similar. I love the way he speaks to the way he dances in his free time.

I'm the only one that knows that he dances, he is on a dance team and he chose to tell me and only me. I don't know why but, he trusts me a lot.

"Joohyun!!! Hey!!"

I hear a voice cry out my name, it must be Kim Hyesung, she is one of my best friends. She knows about my MAJOR crush on hyunjin but she just thinks that it's only a temporary feeling.

"Yeah??"
I reply back

"Did you hear the news??? Hyunjin has a crush on someone!!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME!! HE LIKES SOMEONE"

I can hear my heartbeat quicken, I can't believe it... he finally has a crush... instead of girls smothering him with love and shit, it's him now. He finally obtained feelings for someone.

"oh my really??? Turns out he does have feelings after all!!!"

Hyesung and I freak out a little bit, knowing that he actually knows the feeling of love and feeling flustered.

"Ah! He is coming towards you! I'll head on out."

And with that, Hyesung ran down the hallway to catch up with some other friends.

"Aha okay! Bye!" I yell out so she can hear me perfectly.

"Hey Joohyun!"

I hear a male voice say my name and I turn around to see who called me.

Hyunjin :):):):)))))

He walks up to me with wide smile on his face and open arms. He gives me a warm hug and plays around with my hair.

I smile into his embrace and I return the hug, he does this when he is in his feelings about someone or something, or when he is just extremely soft.