Soulmate | Changbin [2]

Y/N POV:
I guess we are soulmates.
This is so odd,,, I literally just met this guy... and he is my soulmate? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!

I hear a masculine voice say my name while waving his hand in front of my face

"y/n? Hello? EARTH TO Y/N"

I shake off my thoughts and quickly remember that I'm at the park with changbin so we can know each other better

"Sorry! I was just lost in my thoughts."

I hear a soft laugh from changbin and looks off to the sky

his laugh is pretty cute I must say

oh no stop y/n don't swoon over him just because of his laugh wtf

"We should go, it's getting late" and with that changbin grabbed my hand and we walked back to the dorms

I look at him in a confusing matter and he says "it's cold, I'm warming up your hand with me. don't get any ideas that I have feelings for you. We just met doofus"

I give him a nervous chuckle

"ahaha... yeah"

and we walked all the way back to the dorm. Surprisingly we didn't say much on the way back. He was just holding me hand and we walked in silence

It wasn't a awkward silence but a comfortable one. Where you could just be with the other person for hours in complete silence and it'd still be fun

wow some more proof that we're soulmates..

He walked me up to the dorm and we said our goodbyes to each other.

"Bye y/n, make sure you don't over train yourself okay?"

I smile at his comment, he cares for me :))

"Alright Changbin! and make sure you take care of yourself! bye~"

we wave our goodbyes and I close the door shut. I suddenly feel something on my wrist.

The initials.

I take off my coat and stare at my wrist, wondering if the initials will disappear or something else will happen.

They're engraving deeper into my skin... what?

I went to my room and searched up 'what does it mean when your soulmates initials engrave deeper in your skin'

I suddenly hear the door open and I start to panic a bit. not knowing who else lives with me

"Y/N?"

I sigh in relief hearing hyunjins sweet voice, I yell out 'I'm here!' So he can know what room I'm in

"Y/N? What are you doing on your computer"

oh shit I didn't tell him that changbin and I are soulmates.

"Soulmates? What?"

I sigh and give hyunjin a whole entire summary of changbin and I being soulmates and he seemed,,, happy yet also devastated? I don't know what emotion it was but it wasn't that good.

"I just don't know if it's soulmates as in friends or as lovers!! and it's stressing me out!"

Hyunjin looks at me and softly laughs to himself

he suddenly grabs me and gives me a tight hug and says to me "don't worry about it cutie"

OHMYGOD HYUNJIN STOP DOING THIS TO MY HEART

Hyunjin usually gave me hugs and flirted with me from time to time but moments like these I can hear my heart thumping out of my chest.

Let's say that I did have a small crush on hyunjin but knowing that changbin is my soulmate, I am trying dearly to get rid of my feelings.

"hyunjin, why did you come here anyway?"

I say while trying to get out of his embrace but only his grip gets tighter, not too tight to hurt me and turns it into a backhug session.

"Oh right haha, I'm here to tell you that Changbin wants to see you tomorrow."

I can feel hyunjins face turn into a smile, not that I would stare at him since our faces are inches apart.

"Oh okay! Thanks hyunjin"

I smile and finally get out of grip and tell him goodbye and he waves to me.

what a cutie. wait no stop liking him y/n!!!

once I hear my door shut, I locked it and immediately checked the time.

12:45 am

I gasp and get ready for bed. Eagerly getting ready to sleep, knowing that I get to hang out with Changbin. No I am not swooning over him. He just makes me feel very happy.

Tomorrow is a new day to be with changbin.....

What if Changbin and I are meant to be lovers after all?