Smile | Jeongin

In where you meet jeongin forthe first time and he just couldn't stopsmiling

the first time and he just
couldn't stop
smiling.
——————

"Hey!" You hear a voice yelled out
in your direction, not knowing if the 'hey' was for you or for someone else in the same place you were in.

"Are you talking to me"  you say to the person that's running towards your direction.

"Yeah!" The boy stops in his place and takes a breather since he was running to you.

"I am Jeongin! Yang Jeongin, your friend told me that your name is y/n and that you wanted some new friends, although this isn't what you expected."

You can hear a giggle in the distance, you turn around and see your friend in the bushes. You give her the 'I'll deal with you later' look and she just gives the 'you'll be fine, enjoy!' Look.

"Well then um,,, Jeongin, I am so sorry about her she knows I'm new around here and I don't have many people to talk to so-"

"You're new around here?? As in, new to Busan?" Jeongin asks beginning to smile

"aha... yeah.. I recently came here from Seoul so I don't really know much around here..." you say while scratching your head slightly, because you're slightly embarrassed since you literally just met this guy.

Jeongin begins to smile like a idiot and grabs your arm and drags you with him to somewhere

"Where are we-"

Jeongin laughs while running with you

"You'll like it"

———

You have spent at least a couple of hours with Jeongin and it is now 02:30 AM right now.

"Jeongin.. this was so fun! Thank you for showing me some of your favourite places."

Jeongin blushes slightly and just nods while smiling like a idiot

"No problem! Hey can I get your number? Since I showed you my favourite places we should definitely talk more after this."

You smile and nod, Jeongin gets out his phone and you just put in your number until you noticed the time

"JEONGIN ITS LITERALLY 02:35 RIGHT NOW WHAT THE-"

"Time flies when you're with someone that makes you smile."