Smut! Show Me Your Fire-Barry Allen

(First of all, I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been busy and kind of fell out of lop with things and didn't really feel inspired enough to write but Im going to try writing more because I keep getting messages asking when Im going to update and such. Anyway, this is a smut/lemon thing, this is also the first smut I've written so if it isn't that good I'm sorry ;(

Barry stared at you blushing like mad, you sat on top of him biting your lip and staring into his dark eyes. He was nervous and frozen, he could feel the heat from your crotch on his, even through the layers of clothing, your heat burned down onto his tender spot. He struggled slightly, but you only smirked at this. You've imagined this day, how it would unfold, you and him, laying down on a bed, making love. Your cheeks tinted slightly, Barry looked up at you with nervous, uncertain eyes. Your eyes, however, were full of mischief and desire.

"C'mon baby...let's see how fast you can go...." you sounded so, so seductive, Barry felt a warm sensation grow in his gut. Yes, to be honest, he wanted this, but at the same time he didn't know if he wanted to do it now? What if he messed up? What if he makes it so terrible you won't want to be with him anymore? He kept thinking of bad scenarios, you smiled and pulled away just enough so you could see his face, "Barry, baby, this is your problem, you always think the worst of things. And I know you are, so don't argue with me. Just relax, I'll take the lead until you're ready."

You pressed your lips against his, softly, slowly, he kissed back of course, this is the one thing he knows to do. Slowly the two of you got more excited, the kissing turned into making out, tongues got involved. You wished to yourself that you'd have to fight for dominance but you tended to win easily. You felt Barry's confidence lower after the 8th try and you just decided to let him win, and after that, he got a lot more into it. He sat up, holding you and laid you on your back so he was now on top, whilst never breaking the kiss. 'Now it's getting interesting...' you thought, just waiting for what's next. This was new for you too, sure you've had sex before but usually with alpha males, dominant men who knew what they were doing. This was a change, we'll see if it's a good one.

Barry wanted to prove to you that he could be just as great as the other men you've been with, he trailed down your jaw to your neck and nibbled and kissed until he reached your sweet spot. He sucked on it experimentally and you moaned in surprise, he sucked harder and rolled his tongue over the skin as he sucked creating a new feeling that you liked. He pulled away and admired the dark purple mark he left on you, then your eyes which were filled with lust. This was it, he will make this good, for you. He took your shirt off gently and froze seeing you in just your bra but kept going and took your bra off as well. The sight of you under him with no top on, messy hair, and a seductive look on your face made blood rush to his groin. He felt himself twitch in his pants as he looked at your hardened nipples. Barry dipped his head down and licked the pink buds, you shivered and moaned at the sensation and leaned your chest up to encourage him for more. He took one in his mouth and played with the other one, sucking and pinching, then changing after a few minutes. You let out pleasurable noises the entire time, greedily pulling him back to one side if he left too early. He never resisted, he simply went back to doing what he was doing, making sure you were pleased. "O-oh...fuckk~" you groaned, he made a low sound as he sucked but moved on after he got bored.

He kissed a trail to your pantline and looked up at you, you nodded giving permission. Barry took your pants off leaving you in your panties, before he took the last garment off you sat up suddenly. "No, you still have clothes on. Off." Your tone was similar to that of a mother scolding her child. As a good child would do, Barry obeyed, he took his shirt off and shorts, leaving him in just boxers. You gave him just as much attention as he gave you, kissing down to his waistline before tearing his boxers off revealing his member, larger than expected but not too large. If you had to guess 7 inches, he had good girth too. You smiled and looked up at him as you licked the tip of his dick, he gasped and watched as you took his head and sucked roughly, taking more and more until you were deepthroating him. Barry was moaning loudly and grunting, thrusting with your head so you got all of him in your mouth. Right before he was going to cum you pulled off and took your panties off. "Now, Barry, put it in."

He put a condom on and slowly inched his way into you, since this wasn't your first time it didn't hurt too bad but you were stretched a bit so it was uncomfortable until you got used to his size. He waited a moment until you rolled your hips, he pulled back and thrusted slowly, he didn't want to hurt you. His slow thrusts were far from pleasurable so you growled at him, "Go faster....harder, something, please!" He looked panicked but obeyed, "O-Okay"

His thrusts got faster and harder, the sound of skin hitting against each other filled the room as well as moans from the both of you. A few minutes went by and Barry got the general idea of what you liked, he went just how you wanted too. Hard and fast, definitely fast, holy shit was he fast. He was thrusting in and out so fast you almost saw blue lightning around his waist, it felt amazing. "A-Ahh, fuck, Barry, that feels so good!" He kept going until he felt himself cumming, "I-I'm gonna cum~! W-What should I-"

"Inside, you have a condom on and I'm on the pill it's fine, just don't slow down, cum please!" You begged as he thrusted a few more times before you both came together. Barry pulled out of you and threw the condom away, going to get a towel for you and himself so you could clean up a little bit. He came back and put his boxers back on. "Was I good? I mean I felt like I did a pretty decent job, but I was thinking compared to what you actually like and to the other guys you've been with I just-" You put your finger to his lips, "You were perfect."