Good Boy--Barry Allen Smut

Here is a submissive and kinky one shot with Barry! Thanks for suggesting!! 

Warning: This is a smut and includes slight bondage, dominating sex, spanking, unprotected sex, (No pregnancy) and sexual themes! Thank you and enjoy.

You were in such a heated mood. You really needed to get tension out, your work day sucked and you were really irritated. You stormed into Barry's apartment and threw your bag down, "Barry!" You shouted angrily, he rushed into the room scared you were hurt. "Everything o-" Before he could finish you lunged at him, he freaked out and fell to the ground, perfect. You pinned him and growled, he laughed nervously, "H-Hey y/n...you o-okay?"

"Shut up," you kissed him roughly taking Barry by surprise. He kissed back shyly, but you weren't having this. His shy, sweet, love making, as sweet as it was, you weren't in that mood. You were going to do what you wanted this time. Pulling away you grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him up slightly, "You are going to do everything I say. If you don't, I'll make you regret it. Got it?" Your voice was dark and stern, it scared him a little bit, he nodded frantically. "Good. Get to the bed, NOW." He scrambled and got up and ran to the bedroom.

You entered the room and saw him sitting on the bed, your eyes narrowed, "Lay down."

"Babe, I-"

"I said lay down, are you going to be bad before we even start?" Your voice was threatening, you walked into the bathroom and grabbed a small box, you returned and put it on the bed beside Barry, who was now laying down. "W-What's in t-there?" his voice was shaky, he was nervous, you knew that. "Relax, just some stuff to help me unwind. You opened it to reveal many different sex toys, he shot up and panicked, "W-W-Wait, what a-are you gonna d-do w-with those!?" You turned to him and pinned him again, you glared as you gripped his wrists and tied them to the bed. Barry whined, "What are you d-doing? Are you okay?"

"I will punish you if you keep asking me that," you towered above him, lowering your lips to brush his, "Now be a good boy, and I'll make you feel good." You kissed him softly, trailing down his neck, making your kisses longer, soon sucking on his sweet spot, he moaned as your sucking got harder. You bit down hard, he cried out and whined, your tongue ran over the skin still in your mouth, soothing it slightly. His breath quickened when you let go and sat up, you didn't care at this point, you ripped his shirt off, tearing it to pieces. Before he could protest your lips crashed against his, he of course kissed back, ignoring the slight discomfort of his neck and how tight his pants are becoming.

You reached down and groped his groin, he gasped into the kiss allowing your tongue to explore him. You made out for a few minutes as you massaged his hardening dick. He continuously moaned into the kiss as you two made out, you pulled away and sighed, "Look how good you're being, Barry....you deserve a reward....does that sound good? Do you want a reward?"

"Y-Ye..ess..." he groaned, his dick hurt it was so hard, he wanted to get it out of the tight space it was in. "What's the magic word, baby?"

"P-Please..."

"Please what?"

"P-Please..." Barry's face darkened and he closed his eyes shyly, "Please...s-suck on me...please..."

"Good boy," you unzipped his pants and pulled them down, seeing a large tent in his boxers. "My, Barry, have you grown since the last time? It looks painful in there....want it to come out?" He could only nod frantically, you complied and pulled off his boxers as well. His dick sprung up, precum leaking from it already, "Wow, you must be excited. Let me work my magic then," you took the head in your mouth and twirled your tongue around it, Barry moaned loudly and bucked his hips up, you grabbed them tightly and roughly shoved them into the bed. "No, don't you dare." He whined again, but listened, you took him back in your mouth and slowly took more and more, each time he moaned in pleasure. You bobbed your head, getting him harder and wet, he was a moaning mess, "G-God~! Y-Y/n!"

You stopped and pulled away, licking your lips slowly, "W-Why did you stop-" Barry questioned out of breath, but stopped when you took your top off. You groped yourself and moaned, Barry bit his lip, "What do you want now, Barry? Want me to put your dick inside me?"
"Y-Yes..!" You smirked and undressed completely, giving him a little show in the process. He struggled to stay still and quiet, the sight of you barenaked made his face redder than a tomato and made his dick twitch. You crawled back to him and smirked, rubbing and fingering yourself over his dick to prepare, your juices dripped onto the head, he moaned and bucked his hips up, this made his head push forcefully in you. You yelped and shoved his hips down violently, "What did I say, Barry? What did I say!?" Your eyes narrowed and you stood up and flipped him, his wrists still in the rope, "What are you doing?!" Barry now couldn't see what you were doing, he was nervous. You grabbed a small riding crop from the box and smiled devilishly. "Now, for disobeying I have to punish you."

"S-Stop Y/n...t-this isn't funny-" he cried out in slight pain after you struck him with the crop, you didn't hit him that hard but you smiled and spanked him again, this time harder. He cried out once again, and again, and again, ten times. "O-Ow..." Tears pricked his eyes, you tossed him back over, he winced at the pain, you got back on top of him and grabbed him by both sides of his face, "Will you listen now?" He nodded quickly, you smiled, "Good," you grabbed his dick and slid down on it without warning, his eyes widened and rolled back as he moaned the loudest yet.

"F-Fuck baby...you must've gotten bigger, you feel so good!" You looked down at his face, he looked down, complete pleasure plastered all on his face. You smirked and lifted yourself up to the head and then sunk back down on his dick, you moaned loudly, speeding up and rolling your hips on his length. He groaned and struggled to keep his hips down. You saw how hard he tried, it was cute, "Barry? You wanna move your hips?" He nodded, "P-Please, please can I?" You smiled, "Yes, you can."

With that, he moved his hips in sync with yours, creating a sensation that send pleasure waves through your body, you whined and sped up, feeling his dick twitch and your walls tighten, you both came at once.

"G-God...what was great Barry...." you untied him and he pulled out of you, he let out a breath of exhaustion. You giggled, "I'm sorry, I just got so dominating..."

"It's okay, I liked it..." Barry blushed darkly and looked down, you smirked and kissed him gently, noticing his lips were dark, they were bruised. "I love you," you whispered to Barry, he smiled and kissed you back softly, "I love you too."