Bruce x OC Sarah (Requested One Shot)

Hello everyone, like I said in my last update, I'm very sorry I've been gone. I've just been busy with life...Anyway, I got this done and I'm currently working on an actual story so for you Marvel fans, that'll be posted soon. As for this story, I have no ideas so requesting is open, preferably requesting something that I can write for everyone, not a one-shot, you know? But at this point I'll take anything.

I don't remember the user that requested this one-shot with their OC but I hope they like it!

Enjoy and thank you for reading! <3

WARNING: Smut and sexual themes!!

Sarah walked elegantly into the large ballroom wearing a gorgeous, slimming blue-ish grey dress that matched her sparkling eyes perfectly. Her hair was curly and volumized, her makeup was on fleek. She was easily the most beautiful woman in the gala. She subtly strutted to the buffet to see the selection of foods, her eyes landing on coffee cakes, lemon bars, and the chocolate fountain with strawberries and bananas to dip. She smiled and took a strawberry and dipped it, eating it as politely as possible.

Sarah turned away from the table and looked around, seeing if she could recognize anyone and a certain man fell in her line of sight: The Bruce Wayne. Women were trying to woo him with arrogant flirting and over the top gestures....showing too much skin. Sarah rolled her eyes and she turned back to the table, deciding only to greet him if he came to her. And, just as the thought left her mind, Bruce was behind her searching the table. Sarah turned to the handsome man, and much taller than she previously thought, and took her chance to say hello.

"Hi, Mr. Wayne, I'm Sarah, it's such a pleasure to meet you." She reached her hand out to shake his, Bruce gently took her hand in his and brought her smaller hand up to his lips and kissed it gently, "The pleasure is all mine," she shuddered at his deep voice. He smiled at her and looked around the room, "You know, you are easily the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." Sarah blushed and smiled showing her pearly whites, Bruce returned the smile and chuckled.

Sarah and Bruce danced for a few hours and she noticed some dirty looks from the other girls, but she didn't care. After one last dance, Bruce looked at her right in the eye, "Come to my limo, we can ride around town." Sarah didn't hesitate, she nodded in excitement as they took off. After getting into the limo, Bruce opened a glass of champagne and offered Sarah a glass, she shrugged and accepted the glass.

After cruising for a bit, Sarah felt bolder as she drank and put her hand on his knee, moving it up slowly. BRuce noticed and decided to stay silent, amused at her actions. Eventually she got to his crotch, already semi-hard from her light touching. He smirked and Sarah smiled at him, "I hope this is alright," she said seductively, "I promise you'll enjoy it."

"I bet I will, and you will too."

They both started to get undressed, Bruce stared at Sarah's body in awe, "You are a goddess," he said to her as he climbed on top. He lined up with her entrance and pushed in slowly, careful of not hurting her with his size. They both moaned with pleasure as he slowly slid himself inside her.

When he saw she was fine, he moved at a rough pace, he quickened with each thrust giving Sarah plenty of pleasure, she moaned out, "Oh my, Bruce, you feel so good!"

"Y-You feel great too...so tight..." Bruce was thrusting with all his might now, ready to cum at any moment. Sarah felt him twitch inside her, she knew he was about to cum, and she was too.

Bruce felt her tighten around his shaft as it twitched inside her, they both screamed as they let go, cumming together.

After the events, they remained still for a moment before Bruce looked at Sarah, "So...call me?"

"You bet your ass I'm calling you."