Kids and What Type of Parent They Are

Bruce

Bruce is the type of dad to be strict but caring at the same time, he'd love your child to death and would do anything to protect them. 

You'd probably have one child, a boy. He'd look more like Bruce than you, and grow to be very handsome and kind.

Diana

Diana would be a fantastic mom and trainer for your children. She'd be a great role model and the mom who'd encourage her kids to believe in whatever they wanted.

You'd adopt twins, two girls that would grow to be badass chicks that can definitely take care of themselves.

Clark

Clark would be a very protective dad, anyone would be intimidated by him. He would love his child more than anything and would protect you and them until the end. They're his soft spot.

You'd have a little girl, she would be very shy but grow to be the kindest person you've known.

Barry

Barry would be a fun dad, he'd take your child out all the time and be the parent to give their child anything they'd want. 

You'd have two kids, a boy and a girl. They would be the best of friends and have a lifelong bond. 

Victor

You two won't have kids

Arthur

He would be the most intimidating dad, one to tell off any boys sniffing around ;)

You would have a little girl, one who is outgoing and brave. She'd make you and Arthur proud with her accomplishments.