16-Aris

He shivers as the darkness disappears and his mind clears, but not before sending a wave of dizziness to his head.

The next time he opens his eyes he expects a bright light to blind him but there are none, instead he is greeted by warm light illuminating the brown wooden ceiling.

A wave of confusion hits him as he tries to remember where he is at.

Where am I? He thinks to himself and slowly sits up to get a better look at his surroundings.

It takes some effort but he manages to sit up letting out a heavy breath.

He slowly opens and closes his hands, examining them. Why is whole body so sore?

He holds his head as it pounds and lays back down.

Try to remember Aris.....

Closing his eyes he pictures and reaches into his memories to try to find something.

After a while his eyes open and he sits up.

I need to find Rachel! But where am I going to find her?

He jolts as he hears the door open and holds his blanket tighter.

Two girls step into the room and stop when they see him.

He makes eye contact with one of them and frowns, examining the brown haired girl. That's not Rachel.....

The girls talk and he eventually breaks eye contact looking down.

They whispering subsides and the brown haired girl takes a step closer to him.

"It's okay." She says raising her hand slowly, "we won't hurt you."

Aris lets out a long breath and nods. She doesn't seem like a threat, and she is definitely not the one who strangled me. He thinks to himself and his hand instinctively reaches his neck rubbing it softly.

How long ago was that anyway?

His thoughts are interrupted by the friendly girl offering him a glass of water, which he immediately takes and gulps it down. 

The girl chuckles a little and goes to get some more water.

As she does so, the boy notices more girls outside the window, but one off them catches his attention.

As soon as she steps through the door he recognizes her.

It's her, Rachel's here. He thinks to himself managing to smile for the first time since he woke up.

Hey sticks! 😊 I tried making a chapter with Aris point of view. It's a little short, but I might improve it later on when I reedit the chapters.

Hope you liked the surprise!

I know it's a lame surprise, but I thought it would be nice to have an Aris point of view 😅 let me know what you think!

Hope it wasn't too disappointing