Multiple {Preference} ~ How/Age You Met

Jace - 19. You met when Jace came to rescue Clary from the werewolves because you were apart of the New York werewolf pack, which soon became Luke's pack.

Magnus - 150. You met Magnus for the first time in 1921, he was in one of his favourite speakeasies at the time and you were enjoying the recent women's right's movement, dancing and celebrating.

Simon - 17. You met Simon when he stumbled upon the Institute whilst looking for Clary and tracking her phone. 

Raphael - 25. As a Seelie who doesn't age, you met Raphael at the physical age of 25, however in reality you were around 110, you met him at a Downworlder meeting for some issue that didn't necessarily fuss either of you.

Izzy - 330. It had been a while since anyone had caught your attention and you had met Izzy through Magnus who was working with the Shadowhunter's to help Luke.

Clary - 12. As Luke's daughter, you knew about Clary, though because you're a biological werewolf, you were also kept away from her quite a lot. You officially met her when you were 12, after having begged Luke and Jocelyn.

Alec - 19. You met Alec when Simon, your younger brother, and yourself had tracked down Clary through her phone to the New York Institute.