Multiple {Preference} ~ When They're Mad

Jace - He reverts to his old self again. Especially if someone has offended or insulted him, he'll become overly confident and borderline cocky. He'll brag, take control of everything, talk himself up and basically do anything he needs to to make himself feel less shitty. Although, a kiss and hug from you usually does the trick.

Magnus - He stops dancing and singing. If you know Magnus, and you certainly do, when he stops singing and dancing randomly whether it be in the privacy of your own home or in public, you know something's up.

Simon - He won't laugh or smile. You're both very similar in many ways. One of those ways is how you react to being mad or angry - you both stop smiling and laughing, which is odd for both of you.

Raphael - He hisses. If someone annoys him or says something that pisses him off, he'll hiss at them really low and long. Which, honestly, you find really hot...when it's not directed at you.

Izzy - She pouts and sulks. Izzy tends to cross her arms, pout and frown a little bit like a child.

Clary - She grits her teeth and adopts a permanent narrow stare. When Clary gets mad, which, granted, isn't very often, she'll lock her jaw and grit her teeth in frustration and her eyes narrow to slits semi-permanently until she's over whatever made her angry.

Jonathan - He's kind of perpetually mad so it's hard to tell when you or someone else has crossed the line - although, when he kills or seriously injures someone, you tend to get the hint.

Alec - He gives people the silent treatment and gets super sarcastic. When Alec's mad, everyone needs to give him space until he can come around himself - even you have to keep your distance. He also tends to reply to people's questions or comments in really snappy, snippy tones and usually gives sarcastic answers. If he's really, really angry, he'll start yelling or shouting. It's the only time you could ever be scared of him.