Chapter 3

(Cadence's pov)
I got up early and made me some bacon and made a sandwich, I made an extra one and wrapped it in tin foil and wrote a note on it for Bigby. When I got to his apartment I knocked on the door and he opened it saw me and said, "morning ready to go to the business office?" I nod and handed him the bacon sandwich and he read my note and I saw a small smile and he said, "Thanks I really haven't eaten anything for two days," I nod in agreement and we started walking to the business office.
(Bigby's pov)
I still don't know her name but when we got to the office Crane was yelling at Snow But the ms got behind Crane and clamped her hands behind his head making a loud echo, he jumped and saw her and glared but walked off Snow gave a small smile and said, "Thank you Light." She nod but I asked, "Could I maybe know my partners name if it's alright?" Snow looked at the Ms and she nod, Snow looked at me and said, "Bigby this is Cadence Light, And Cadence sheriff Bigby Wolf." I held my hand out to her to shake and she took it and we greeted each other.
(Cadence's pov)
I was looking at the books of every fables when I felt that I was being looked at and saw Bigby using the mirror and rolled my eye with a smile, but I heard the mirror say, "The Ms you see is more than you think, maybe even someone you may wish to spend your life with." I blushed but played my music until I came across Faith's stories and tapped buffkin and he nod and told them we found something.