Chapter 6

(Cadence's pov)
We went to Toads place and I knocked on the door and he gave a small smile but saw Snow and Bigby and glared. I snapped my fingers and got his attention back and he said, "Come on in," And we walked into his house but Tj walked out and told him he couldn't sleep. Toad told him to try but I cleared my throat and said, "I can put Tj to sleep if that's alright Toad."
(Bigby's pov)
I was surprised Cadence spoke but Toad told her alright and they walked to a room but I asked Toad what happen and he explained but I started looking around and found fresh blood. Cadence came out of the room but saw something on Toad and said, "Your hurt why are you hiding it," and I walked over and saw his head had cut from the fired place poker. He sighed and walked over to the fire place and pulled down a donkey skin cloak and told us he took it but someone wanted it.
(Snow's pov)
Toad gave us the cloak and apologize but Tj came out of his room and walked over to Cadence and tapped her leg, she looked down at him and got on one knee and Tj said, "I wanted to give you this its a rare butter fly I found it's wings are gold instead of a normal butterfly ms light." She smiled and told him she would treasure it, but me and Bigby went to the door and was going to leave when Cadence said, "I'll be right there I have to talk to Toad for a moment." And we told her ok and waited outside Toads apartment and soon Cadence came out and she signaled a cab.