Chapter 17

(Bigby's pov)
I was shocked Cadence was standing up to Mary but the two went hand to hand until Mary quickly shot me, I felled to my knees but there was a loud ring and I weakly saw Cadence wrist crossed over and glared at her and said, "Leave him alone focus on your opponent." And grabbed her by the back of her neck and threw her into one of the cars, Cadence ran over to me and said, "Bigby don't you dare close your eyes understand don't you da-" but she was cut off by a gun shot and I saw Cadence had blood forming on right side near her hip. She turned around but Mary shot her in the left shoulder then me again in my left side, Cadence was coughing and was now on her hands and knees Mary had Woody's ace coming towards us when Snow told her to take Crane.
(Cadence's pov)
Mary smiled and happily took the deal but broke Bigby's wrist were the bone snapped, I growled and she told us she would see us later. And she got Crane and they left, Snow ran over to us and helped me up and I asked her to call Swineheart now. She got on it and I picked Bigby up after he changed back to normal but was now shirtless, I told her I would get him back to my apartment and start working on his wounds. She agreed and I took off running and arrived at the apartment and I saw Beauty coming out when I said, "Beauty keep the door open it's an emergency!" She saw me and held it opened and followed me to the elevator and asked what floor and I told her Bigby's floor and she pressed it, I thanked her and she nod.