Chapter 10

(Cadence's pov)
Snow was alive, she called me and Bigby out to her office and she snapped at us but she asked what happen and we explained to her what happen, she looked at us told us this better not happen again and where she was. But she told us toad and Tj, I froze and walked over to them and Toad saw me and was yelling at the mirror.
(Bigby's pov)
I joined Cadence and Tj was in fear but Cadence got on one knee and said, "Tj what you saw was only to get him to talk I would never hurt anyone on purpose." Tj told her ok but I did my best to not scare the kid when asking him questions but after they we were done Cadence held her hands together and the same mint green mist appear and she moved her hands away and revealed a coin she gave it to Tj and said, "This will bring you luck and protection as my way of thanking you for telling us." He smiled and the two went home but Snow told us she want to see the body, I asked if she was sure and told of yes and we went down to the witching well and found the body and it looked like Snow.
(Snow's pov)
Bigby investigates the body with my permission but there was a capsule and Bigby moved some price and the glamour wore off, and reveal the true form of the ms and she was a troll. Cadence backed up and said, "It's Holly's sister." I was shocked but we went to the trip trap and went to speak to them but as we got inside Holly saw me and told us to get out. Jack was here and tried flirting with me and Cadence but Bigby stoped him and and we told Holly we found her sister and she was angry and told Jack to get out but Gren stayed.