Chapter 23

(Cadence's pov)
I pulled my hand back and I said, "Fandral I told you a million times no I will not date you or do anything with you, the entire kingdom knows you are almost with every woman." He tried talking to me but Bigby got in front of me and said, "I would leave her be if she said no then back off." Fandral glared and said, "And what a Midgard fighting for her how can she stand you midgardian all fighting and short lives." I froze and so did my family and my father told him enough but he didn't and went to grab me when Bigby grabbed him by his throat and I saw he shifted to his first stage and said, "Because I'm not a midgardian or human as you like to call them I'm a fable it's harder to kill us and we live longer. And Cadence is my girl so back off." And he threw Fandral back towards the horses and I smiled and kissed Bigby on the cheek.
(Bigby's pov)
I calmed down and turned back to normal and I looked at Cadence and she smiled but I looked to her father and uncle and they were smiling. I was worried but her father said, "I see you care for my daughter very much and what Hemdial told me you and her imprinted. I give you my blessing please take care of her and please visit." I smiled and her uncle gave me the mirror and said, "Who ever you are trapping say void and they will be trapped the mirror is unbreakable And is magic so even the strongest magic can't break it." We thanked them and went back to the golden room and went back, once we were back in the ally Caden kissed my cheek and said, "Thank you for sticking up for me back there he is just a play boy and my father warned him many time to leave me alone but he got the message not to mess with your girl." I smiled and kissed her forehead and smiled but we went to the business office and informed Snow and started looking for the Crooked man.

" I smiled and kissed her forehead and smiled but we went to the business office and informed Snow and started looking for the Crooked man