Chapter 9

(Bigby's pov)
The male looked at Cadence and said, "If anything happens come home understand." She told him ok and the two walked away Crane got his car and we got in but it was silent until I thanked Crane, he spoke a little bit Cadence looked out the window and didn't say anything. But once we got to the Woodlands we went to the jail in the basement and found Bluebeard and Dee in a chair, I started interacting him but he wouldn't answer and I was about to get a little violent until we heard, "Let me try."
(Cadence's pov)
They looked at me and bluebread told me I couldn't do anything but I sighed and looked at Bigby and he stepped aside and I walked behind Dee and said, "You will tell us or I'll make you beg for mercy." He laughed and told me I was nothing it was my turn and I gave off my uncles smirk and I held my hands on each side of his head and saw my mint green magic and he stiffen and said, "Your a witch!?" I dried laugh and said, "No not really I'm more than that now talk or my way." He kept his mouth shut and I placed my hands on the side of his head and saw his memories of now and saw people I didn't recognize and thinks from my father home but I stopped and stood beside Bigby and said, "Where did your boss get this information and why is he killing those girls."
(Bigby's pov)
Dee was scared and tried speaking but Cadence said, "Truth be told if you thing about lying I will know my uncle is like a god of lies and knows when being lied too so he taught me how to tell if someone is or not so choose wisely." He told us and Bluebread went to torture Dee when we heard, "What is going on here?!"