Chapter 20

(Cadence's pov)
After me and Bigby finished are sweet moment we got changed with a little help of my magic and went to the business office, we talked to her but the mirror was smashed and missing a piece. But Bluebeard came in and started yelling at them until he saw me and said, "Why is a mundy in here!" I let my eyes flash gold and said, "I'm not a freakin mundy I'm a fable so back off before it gets ugly." He stopped but I told Bigby where we might find the last shard at either the lucky pawn or Crane apartment, Bigby told me he went to Cranes and got the information from Jack about his witchy where they found where Crane was.
(Bigby's pov)
Snow told us to go to the pawn shop and we left, but as we were heading there we saw Woody and Cadence looked at me and said, "We might need a little help do you think maybe you and Woody not fight each other?" I sighed and told her I'll do my best she smiled and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and said, "Woody hold up!" He stopped and saw us he glared at me but walked over and said, "Ms Light how can I help?" She said, "Me and Bigby are going to the lucky pawn and I think we might need an extra hand with Jersey."
(Cadence's pov)
Woody agreed and I told him no fighting each other, they agreed for my sake but when we got there Jersey saw us and told us to get out. But we only started asking questions till his glamour wore off and he attacked us but I was thrown into a wall and both Bigby and Woody yelled me name.