Chapter 14

(Snow's pov)
The tweedles shot Gren, Holly and was about to shot Bigby when Cadence pushed him out of the way and took the shot, they ran but Bigby told me to call swineheart now. I did and told him what happen and that he would be here soon, I walked over to Bigby and he was holding Cadence head in his lap and keeping pressure on her side were she was shot. He asked if she was a mundy and I sighed and said, "Cadence isn't a mundy she different but also a fable, I promise her I wouldn't reveal anything else."
(Bigby's pov)
Swineheart treated Gren and Holly but came over and saw Cadence and asked if we could move her to the apartments. Snow agreed and I picked Cadnece up and ran and told them I would met them there, but as I was running Cadence moved closer to my chest and whispered, "bigby." And my heart melted and I ran faster till I got to the Woodlands and Snow and Swineheart told me to hurry and we went to my apartment and Snow opened the door and I sat Cadence in my chair and Swineheart told me to get out.
(Snow's pov)
After a few hours Cadence started waking up and she growled in pain as Swineheart removes the last shard of the bullet, and he wrapped her stomach and said, "Ms Light please don't do anything like that again and don't wear anything tight wear a T-shirt or tank top. Your lucky you didn't get shot in the heart, eat meat and take some pain medication." And he got Bigby and I gave Cadence a blanket to cover her sports bra, she thanked me and Bigby walked over to her and asked why she took the shot.