Chapter 19

(Bigby's pov)
I picked up saddens and fear and looked at her and I saw on her shoulder and arm wolf tattoos, and she got up and said, "Let's just finish this case then I have to go." But I caught her wrist and said, "Cadence so that means your my soul mate?" She didn't looked at me but her hair cover her face and she gave me a small nod, I was lost in thought but I heard her say, "And your my soul mate when you saw your vision I saw mine and we shared the vision. But I know you like Snow everyone told me about how protective you are of her, so let's pretend this didn't happen."
(Cadence's pov)
I get my heart break every second but his grip tighten a little and I was ready for him to agree but I heard, "Maybe I don't want to forget and you already shown me why my heart belongs to you Cadence, Snow made it clear to me when she told me we were only friends nothing else." And I looked at him and he gave me a smile and pulled me to him and my hands rested on his bare chest and his arms went around my waist, but he brought his hand up to my face and wiped away a tear I didn't know about and I said, "But I'm nothing special I'm just a hybrid half fable half god." He leaned down a little and said, "Your special to me Cadence, and you broke my stone cold heart you made me fall in love with you." And he leaned all the way towards my face and we kissed, it was gentle and sweet.
(Thor's pov)
Hemdial showed me and Loki my little girl and her love, I smiled but felt Eclipse spirit and turned to my left and saw her smiling and said, "They were meant for each other, I'll be with you forever Thor."