Prolouge

Bella's mom took Bella like in story I think. Well, Renee has become abusive after one to many break ups. She constantly blamed Bella for her misfortune in her love life. Bella in turn gets beaten a lot, but tries not to let anyone know. Bella has a good friend group and an awesome girlfriend that help her out when needed and don't ask questions. Then one day when she is sent to the hospital because Renee pushed her down the stairs. When she gets out of the hospital, she decides to go to Forks, where her Father lives. So, she packs up saying that she will keep in touch with her friends down in Phoenix. Bella goes to Forks and sees her Father again. She gets to his house and that's where the story starts.

*Cullen's still vampires

*Quileutes still shape-shifters

*Bella has met vampires before. Not gonna say who. Keeps the mystery aspect up. :)

Note/ Disclaimer: I have only watched the movies. So please don't flame me for getting something wrong. And don't worry, I'll be sure to make Bella more badass. This is going to be a Rosalie/Bella pairing. So if you don't like, don't read. Anyways, this will be more of the backstory for MY story. This story probably won't follow either movie or book because i'm too lazy to search anything up.

I don't own either Twilight or anything in it. That belongs to Stephanie Meyer. I think.