I need your opinion please.

I was so excited that Sierra was coming. We can get into so much trouble and then just chill. I love her so much. She is literally one of the best things that have ever happened to me. She helped give me hope when I thought there was none. That also means I have to ask to skip tomorrow, but I am ahead in everything. As I was thinking Charlie got home. I went downstairs and asked if I could skip tomorrow. He said I could because he knows how bored in school I am. Charlie also asks if I want some food, of course say noalready ate. I then go take a shower and read until about 8:30. At 8:30 I go to bed because tomorrow I had to wake up early to get my girlfriend. As I was closing my eyes though I saw a flash of blonde and red outside my windows. Dang! I really need to get some new curtains.

Even though I already have a lot of the next couple chapters written out, I would still like y'alls opinion.  Like, how should I end this? Should Sierra and Bella break up? Or should the stay to get her and torture Rosalie for a bit? Should there be a love triangle like in the original Twilight series and if so with who else? Also how long do you think this story should be? Should Bella forgive Victoria anytime soon? And should the Volturi be in it? Like I could make a mother daughter bond with one of the Queens of the Volturi or I could make someone like Jane another mate to Rosalie and Bella. Just tell me what y'all want and I will probably make it.

Anyways, thanks for reading. I know it's short, but I will update in a couple hours. Hope you enjoyed!