Just Some Fluff

After my little "confession", I calmed Sierra down and we just cuddled and watched a bunch of movies. Most of them were ones we already watched, but oh well.

We watched Vampire Academy, how ironic. In my opinion, Lissa and Rose should have gotten together. I mean they have the whole shadow kissed bond thingy, it's literally so obvious from there. Ok, rant over. Once Charlie got home, we "ate" dinner and then went back to movies. Only this time, I wasn't really into it. I was going over the things I had a flashback to today. I didn't ever want to remember what they had done to me. They drove me to do some really, really dumb stuff. Good thing I stopped, but you could still see the evidence littered all over myself. As I was thinking, I didn't notice Sierra waving a hand in front of my face.

"What are you thinking bout' beautiful?" she asks.

I blush and respond with "I'm not beautiful, you are. And I wasn't thinking of anything important"

She tisks and says "You are beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Also, you know I don't like lying B"

"Sorry Si, I just really don't want to talk about it" I mumble sheepishly, ignoring that she called me beautiful.

"That's okay Babe, just don't lie. Always know I am here for you" she says. I smile and kiss her forehead.

"Love you" I mumble.

"Love you too" she replies. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 11. I knew I needed to go to sleep, I just didn't want to. Sleeping meant nightmares, and being closer to having to talk to Rosalie... I didn't want that.

I look towards Sierra and ask "Hey, when do you have to go back to Phoenix?"

"I go back in two days. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner" she says.

"Ok, then that means we have to spend the next two days together" I say, "But now we sleep". She chuckles and we go up to my room and get ready for bed. After we were done with all our business, we got into my bed and just cuddled for a bit. "I need to put some music on" I say. It was too quiet and I was feeling nervous because quiet meant that something bad is going to happen. Sierra just mumbles unintelligibly, already half asleep. I put on some piano music and lay back down. Sierra cuddles into my side, and I wrap my arms around her. "Night babe" I whisper. She just cuddles further into me. I smile and close my eyes, letting the darkness take over.

Hey.
I feel like all you guys hate me for not updating. Whoops. I'm sorry. If I'm honest I forgot this was in here. Plus I've been busy with some personal stuff. Still sorry it took me so long to update.
I hope you like it and thanks for reading.
-Klutzy Stone Heart