Sierra and Bella

I finally get home, and just collapse on the couch. I see Sierra come down, and she doesn't notice me. I decide to cheer myself up I would scare her. As she goes to walk back upstairs I pop up from the couch and yell "Boo!"

"Holy shit, you scared me!" Sierra yelled, laughing. She then noticed my bloodshot eyes and immediately became concerned. "What's wrong B? You were crying, don't even try to deny it"

"Um, I don't want you to be mad" I mumble.

"Just say it!" Sierra yells.

"I decided to trust someone today. And she broke my trust in 4 hours. New record" I mumble. Sierra looks murderous, as expected.

"Who is she? Imma beat their ass!" she yells.

"Victoria's sister" I mumble, even lower than before.

"You trusted her SISTER!" she screamed.

"Yes" I say. "I thought she would be different than everyone else. But she wasn't"

"I'm sorry Bells" Sierra says, not noticing the flash of blonde outside the window.

Yeah, short I know. I will update again with a longer one later or tomorrow. I know I have been flakey with my updating, and I'm sorry. Upcoming exams have me stressed and in turn forgetful. I hope you enjoy this obvious fluff. Thanks for reading!

-Klutzy Stone Heart