A New Song

Disclaimer: I don't own the song never forget you. That belongs to Zara Larsson. I also don't own Twilight or any of its characters.

I nod and do as he says. As I slide into the seat next to her I introduce myself.

"Hello, I'm Bella Swan. I am assuming I am to be your new partner so, hi"

She just nods and says in a musical voice "I am Rosalie Hale. Don't speak to me unless needed" and Tuesday around. I was taken a back with her brutality, but nothing I haven't encountered before.

"Well hot damn, talk about fucking brutal" I mutter under my breath, knowing full well that she could hear me. Right then class starts, so any attempt at conversation was done. It was actually quite easy, the lesson. We were learning about cell division and had to look under a microscope to see what phase the cell division was in. Luckily I already knew all the stuff, I seemed to be really ahead in all of my classes. I identified prophase, anaphase and metaphase. Rosalie got the other 2. Mr. Banner came back by and noticed us not doing anything.

"You're already done? Well good, must be glad to have Hale as your partner." He muttered that as part under his breath but I still heard it.

"I identified ⅗ of these, so don't go on about having a Hale as my partner. I am not so inept to not be able to see the differences and identify them for what they are. I do not appreciate being called dumb" I say, indignant. Banner turns beet red and then walks away. "God what is with people always thinking I'm so fucking dumb? This shit is easy." I grumble under my breath. I hear Rosalie snort next to me, so I glance towards her and her eyes are pitch black, not the usual gold that animal drinker vamps have. I'm immediately on edge, knowing that vampires with black eyes are usually hungry vamps. Oh well. Not my problem. The bell won't ring for another 20 minutes, why not write a new song I think to myself.

Most people don't know this about me but I can play the piano and sing pretty well, so I write songs to express myself. I think about Victoria right now. How her leaving hurt beyond belief, but I never forgot her or the good times we had. I loved her, as a sister of course, and her leaving shattered me. But I still love her no matter how crazy that thought is. So I start writing a new song called Never Forget You.

I used to be so happy
But without here I feel so low
I watched you as you left but I can never seem to let you go
'Cause once upon a time you were my everything
It's clear to see that time hasn't changed a thing
It's very deep inside me but I feel there's something you should know

I'll never forget you
You'll always be by my side
From the day that I met you
I knew that I would love you 'til the day I die
And I will never want much more
And in my heart I will always be sure
I will never forget you
And you'll always be by my side 'til the day I die

'Til the day I die

Funny how we both end happy but everything seems alright, ooh
I wonder what will happen
If we went back and put up a fight
'Cause once upon a time you were my everything
It's clear to see that time hasn't changed a thing
So, just what do you think could ever take you off my mind

I'll never forget you
And you'll always be by my side
From the day that I met you
I knew that I would love you 'til the day I die
And I will never want much more
And in my heart I will always be sure
I will never forget you
And you'll always be by my side 'til the day I die

Doing it, loving it
Everything that we do
And all along, I knew I had something special with you
But sometimes you just gotta know that these things fall through
But I'm still tired and I can't hide my connection with you

Feeling it, loving it
Everything that we do
And all along, I knew I had something special with you
But sometimes you just gotta know that these things fall through
I can't hide my connection with you

I'll never forget you
And you'll always be by my side
From the day that I met you
I knew that I would love you 'til the day I die
And I will never want much more
And in my heart I will always be sure
That I will never forget you
And you'll always be by my side 'til the day I die

'Til the day I die, 'til the day I die, 'til the day I die

I'll never forget you (I will never, never, never, never, never, never)

'Til the day I die

Once I finished I re-read it with a satisfied smile. I then noticed Rosalie staring at my song. She then asks if she can read it. I being me said "Why would you want anything to do with me seeing as how you see me with such disdain" but then I remembered never piss a vampire off and said "Sure I guess"

She looks confused for a second then just takes the notebook I've held out for her to take. She reads it over and asks a question that I probably should not answer. She asks "This is really good. What was your inspiration?" As she says that the bell rings signaling the end of the class. I hurriedly take my notebook from her hands and get out of the room as fast as I can. I try to get to gym as fast as I can and pray to God that none of the Cullen's or Hales have gym with me.

God can't seem to give me a break. All six of the Cullen's and Hales are in my gym class. I just have to avoid all of them for an hour then I'm home free to go home and just forget about everything. We were apparently playing dodgeball. I was given some PE clothes to change into and when I got to the gym, the game commenced. I honestly didn't care who won as long as I wasn't part of the actual game. I normally try to get out so I don't have to lay as long. I tried goading Mike and that worked, he got me out not even a minute into the game. A little while after I sat down, another person came to sit down next to me. I didn't know why seeing as how the only people I knew were on the other team and there was the whole length of the bleachers to sit on. I continued to stare off into space until the person next to me cleared their throat. I looked up and saw the person I never wanted to speak to again; Victoria.

Dun Dun Dunnnn. Yup ok, I'll update tomorrow.
Hope you liked it.
Thanks for reading.