RPOV 2

Bella just left and it feel like a piece of my heart is missing. She hates me, she hates my whole family. I can't stand the pain that one human brings me. I am in my knees, the pain is so bad. As I start to dry-sob, I feel a sense of calm come over me. I look up and see Jasper.

"Thanks", I sniffle. I then feel Emmet wrap his arms around me.

"It'll be ok Rosie" He says.

"It just hurts so much. Why doesn't she want me?" I cry.

"I'm sorry Rose I didn't mean for this to happen. If I knew this was going to happen I wouldn't of left"

"It's not your fault you can't have known this would've happened if you left" I said, because I knew it wasn't her fault. "I need to go check on her" I say. I look to Alice as I say this

"Nothing bad will happen while you're there"

"OK see y'all later" I say then turn to leave. After I get out of range from Jaspers power, I can feel myself breaking down. Does Bella really hate me? Does she really never want to even TALK to me? Does she really have a girlfriend? Does she even want me? By the time my mental tirade is over, I am outside Bella's house. I can hear a phone conversation going on.

Sierra Bella Rosalie's thoughts

Hey, how was it?

Shit hit the fan.

I'm sorry B. I knew how much you wanted to reconnect with Victoria.

It sucked. It's just, she had such a shitty excuse for leaving it enraged me. I ended up yelling at all of them and damning them to hell.

I'm sorry B. Do you want me to distract you? Better not be anything bad.

Yes! Bella exclaimed. I wish she had that much enthusiasm with me. (Not what Y'all think ya perverts)

Ok, what book do you want today? I only have an hour though. I have to study for a history test.

Little house on the prairie again! Bella exclaimed. Oh, so she like historical fiction? And reading calms her. Will have to keep that in mind.

Ok, we will start from where I last left off. Wait, they have done this before!

After about 20 minutes she stops and asks if Bella is fine now.

Yes I am in control of my emotions right now. Thanks for doing this Si. She says that if she can't let any of her emotions out. I wonder why she is like that. One person couldn't have done that. There is something else going on that Bella hasn't told anyone.

Anytime B.

Love you. I could feel my unbeating heart break.

Love you too. Now just to study... And the call is done.

I wanted to go over and reassure Bella hat it was going to be all ok. I watched as Bella ate then fell asleep. After she was sleeping, I went home. Victoria met me at the door, crying and looking miserable.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen. If I could go back and make this not happen I would" Victoria cries.

"It's OK it's not your fault. What happened could've happened to anyone, anywhere, it just happened to Bella. And no matter how much I want to change that, I can't" I say. It hurt to say it I knew it was true.

As I think this I hear Edward say "You're right it is true anyone anywhere can you going to be this but it just happened to Bella. So get over it it's just a dumb human I don't see why you also attached to her already. She's messing with your feelings Rosalie, she's making you feel horrible, Victoria and with Rosalie's emotional state, Jaspers in pain. Would you just leave the human? We can go up and live with the Denali's and just forget about her" Edward rants. As I hear this, I want to scream. So that's what I did.

"You don't get it! That's my mate. I can't leave her no matter how much she hurts me, and even then I wouldn't want to. You don't get how much it would hurt to be away from her"

"Are you guys even considering leaving? The human knows of our existence, if the Volturi find out then we are all dead!" He yells.

"They can't because legally they can't kill someone else's mate. Bella is my mate, I'm not afraid to say it. I have a human as a mate, and I love her so much" I fire back.

"You can't love you human"

"Yes I can, this discussion is over" I yell. Then I walk up to my room. The time was 3 in the morning, so I had another 6 hours until school starts. Maybe I will go hunting.

Yay. Rosalie's POV. This is from he beginning, where Bella ran out of the Cullen's house after the confrontation. This POV is gonna take a while to like write. I can put it in a big one shot, but that would take a bunch of editing I don't wanna do. I if so do it I guess it might take a while, even tho the chapters are already written. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading.
-KlutzyStoneHeart