Chapter 5

My head felt as if someone was banging on it repeatedly. It didn't help with all the voices talking at once. Wait voices...

I stilled and attempted to open my eyes, but was met with a bright light which blinded me. "Hush, she's waking up." A voice said shushing the talking.

"I really can't open my eyes with this bright light in my face." The light blinded me like any other human and I couldn't see.

"Sorry." The bright light was turned off and replaced with a dimmer light which lit up the whole room. I opened my eyes and was met with two unfamiliar faces.

I scanned through each one hoping to find someone I've seen before. I looked down at my legs hoping to see my leggings covered in dirt or ripped, but my legging were gone and a bandage was wrapped around my left leg. I was in shorts and a different shirt. My hoodie was gone as well. "Where the hell am I?" I yelled. "And where are the rest of my clothes?"

"We found you in the woods." One of them said. His hair was black and his skin was pale.

"Uh-huh and where are my clothes?" I questioned whether these people helped me or used my injured body for their own sexual pleasures.

"Being washed. You were pretty beat up. Are you alright? If you don't mind me asking, what happened?" He asked.

"I-I-I was just walking and I- I guess someone decided to beat me up." I stuttered. I wasn't going to tell random strangers my problems. It was none of their business.

"Well that person is an asshole." The other guy commented.

"Shut up, Chen." He snapped. "My name is Suho. This is Chen." He smiled to me holding his hand out to me. I extended my arm to shake his hand, but caught sight of my hand wrapped in a bandage. "It was bleeding." Suho said noticing I was looking at my hand.

"I really thank you guys, but I really have to get home." I panicked. Not that Young will come out looking for me but he'd expect me to come crawling back home.

"No-no-no you're really beat up." He said putting his hands on my arm.

"Don't touch me!" I said sternly. Suho placed his hands up and backed away.

"I'm sorry. It's just- " A voice interrupted his.

"Try walking on your leg." I turned to see another person walk in. He turned to look at me and I Immediately recognized his face. I saw him at the store today.

"Fine." I said and leaned over the small bed. My bare feet dangled above the ground. I inhaled and landed onto the cold floor. My legs crumpled under me and both Suho and Chen rushed to my side.

"You're not getting anywhere with that." He smirked. His lips were thin and a light shade of pink. His eyes were still the same entrancing color. "It's best if you just stay here miss-"

"Jada." I corrected. He smiled and laid whatever it was in his hand on a counter before coming to me and lifting me off the ground, and setting me back on the bed.

"My name is Kai." He smiled at me. His eyes watched me as I shifted under him. His hair was a perfect color brown which matched his eyes. "You should at least stay for dinner." I looked around the room. Not looking for anything particular just a way to check out their faces without them knowing.

"I guess- Yeah sure." I finally said. All three boys smile at me.

"Great I'll go tell D.O we have another one for dinner." Suho said walking out, Chen filing out behind him. They left us in the room and I felt like an awkward silence erupted through the room.