Chapter 17

Kris chose an italian restaurant right up the street. I wouldn't say it wasn't fancy but it also wasn't to fancy. Walking in the people eating would stop and look at us. I knew something was going through their heads seeing me walk in with many guys. We were sat at a table in the back, next to a large window. "I don't even know what to get here." D.O complained, his head stuck in the colorful menu in his hand.

"Whatever D.O's getting! I'm getting." Lay announced.

"Why?" Kai asked.

"Because He's taking his time to find the right thing to eat." Lay explained. I saw a smirk spread across D.O's face.

"I think I'm going to get the spaghetti." D.O announced. I saw the smile drop from Lay's face as the table filled with laughter. I'm going to guess that Lay hates spaghetti. I watched as Kai stared at me for long periods while conversations went on. I pushed my leg up against his leg and made sure to drag it away slowly. I still didn't look at him.

"Fucking tease." I heard him mutter. I turned quickly over to him, seeing him smiling at me.

"Stop drooling, you're a human right now." I said putting a finger under his chin. He bit his lip as I removed my hand away from him.

"Jada." He warned quietly. "Stop."

"Ask nicely." I said matching his tone.

"Please." He said defeated. I moved my leg away from his.

Our food finally came. D.O turned out to actually get a chicken parmesan, so did Lay. Kris ordered a cheese fettachini and Kai and I ordered penne with vodka sauce. This night was going great. I even managed to forget about the whole Young incident. Kai finally engaged in some conversations with the rest of them. My leg grew a mind of it's own because it found it's place back near his leg. I hadn't noticed until I moved and Kai nearly choked on his noodles. This was actually getting funny. He shot a glare at me as I moved again. I decided to tease him more. While he was still in conversation with Lay I placed my hand on his leg. The table was short enough to only reach mid thigh. I smiled at him once his attention was back on me.

"I think I'm feeling a little tired." Kai announced to the table. "Long day." I smirked at his excuse.

"Oh well do you think you'll be heading home?" Kris asked.

"Yeah, Jada and I finished. I can drive us back home." Kai suggested. "If you want to go home." Kai said turning to me. I didn't know whether to agree with him or not. I nodded.

"Ok well be safe. We'll be home shortly."Kris said and returned to eating. Kai stood up from the table and helped me from my chair. He held onto my waist as we walked together to his car. The ride home he didn't say anything and I couldn't help but feel as though that he is mad at me.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked him as we entered the house. He didn't say anything. "I'm sorry. I actu-" His lips connected with mine hungrily. His hand rested on my back, pulling me in closer to me.

"I swear to god Jada, I will take you on this couch if they weren't coming home in a few minutes." He said after pulling away. His lip trapped between his teeth before he connected our lips again. He unbuttoned his shirt and picked me up. He carried me up the stairs and into his room where he laid on top of me on his bed. "I really want you." He said nipping at my skin. his hands wandered freely around me. Nothing felt real, but at the same time real. His breath dragged against my neck as he moved from one place to another. Everything I was worried about was in the back of my head. I only was thinking about Kai. I wanted him too.

I dragged my nails down his back where his back dipped and curved. Raised skin probably from the last few nights were already etched on his back. "If you do that again I will not last very long." He chuckled looking at me. His brown eyes were staring through me and I could feel him. Not just on top of me, but as part of me. Something I was afraid of, but I could care less now. His fingers dragged down my thin tights ripping them. He ripped them off and massaged my thighs. Sounds of pleasure fell from my lips as he just went higher. His lips still connected to mine. His tongue exploring my mouth. "Do you want me to turn off the lights?" He asked. This was it. I shook my head and unzipped my dress. Kai sat there unmoving as I pulled it off revealing my everything to him. Insecurity came over me, but I couldn't think about that.

"You can touch me." I giggled. His hands lightly traced my skin. Shivers ran down my spine at his touch.

"You don't have to do this yet if your not ready." He said.

"I want to." I said looking in his eyes. He leaned in and kissed me slowly. He leaned forward so he was again on top of me.

"I'll be careful." He whispered removing my bra. "and whatever I say I'm sorry."He took one of my nipples into his mouth and sucked softly. His teeth grazed over it carefully as his hand placed itself on my middle. His hands touched me like this was supposed to happen and I couldn't help not keeping a moan from escaping my lips. I could feel Kai's middle up against my leg. Getting harder every time my leg would move against it until eventually he had grabbed my hand and placed it on the lump. "Please, Jada." He begged. I quickly tried to unbutton his pants off him. He pulled away to remove his pants. I whimpered at the loss of his warm hand.

His hard cock was begging to be released from the cloth confinement. I rubbed it teasingly. "Fuck." Kai cursed. His hand pushed the underwear I was wearing away from my crotch and started rubbing me. I squirmed underneath him at the feeling of his fingertips dipping in and out of me.

"Kai." I breathed. He tore off the thin scrap of clothes and added another finger. His fingers slid in and out of me slowly. "Kai stop teasing me." I bit my lip.

"What do you say?" He said smirking.

"Please."His fingers curled inside of me. "Oh fuck!" I exclaimed writhing under his body.

"I'm in charge now. Okay?" He bit his lip. I nodded slowly. His hand left my middle and grabbed goth of my arms, holding them above my head he hovered over me. "Did you hear me?" He growled in my ear. I was speechless. He held my hands above my head as he grabbed his hard on. He rubbed over the tip slowly. His breathing caught on. He leaned over me and ripped a packet open with his teeth. Slowly he slipped the condom on and positioned himself at my entrance. He entered me slowly at first. The pain wasn't as bad. He pushed in and out of me with so much concentration. I was aching for him to go faster, but I liked how gentle and reserved he was. I was a moaning mess. "I swear if you don't shut up I'm getting the duct tape." He whispered in my ear. I suppressed my moans to hums.

His hand had left my wrists and I hurried to his side. He rocked in and out of me at a slow pace at first then sped up. My nails dug into his back as he got faster going in and out of me. "Oh my god!" I exclaimed forgetting I had to be quiet. My stomach tightened after a while and he started to slow. I let go on him and him soon after.

The sweaty body collapsed next to me on the bed. He pulled me in next to him. "I like the feeling of your boobs on me." He chuckled lively grabbing one and pinching it

"Go to bed now." I laughed moving out of his grip.

"Jada, I just want you to know that I've never felt so alive." He kissed my cheek. " Than when I'm with you." I wanted to agree and tell him I felt the same, but I didn't really. I felt him lay down next to me and I pretended to be asleep.