Chapter 27

My mind scrambled as I tried to process what was just said to me. My hands were trembling. Looking around the room I could see even the people who took me in captive were frightened. "For centuries werewolves thought their enemies were those damn Lycans-" He paused and looked around at all the expressions. "But really they're real fight is with us. Witches are the real enemies." I held my breath, my eyes glued to the hole. "I've been searching for these werewolves for years." He chuckled. "Years!" A laugh erupted from his mouth.

"They'll kill you!" I yelled before I could stop myself. My skin itched with the prickling fur begging to release. "They can! There's more of us than you."

"Shut up!"he yelled.  I gripped the seat as my face stung with the quick slap from his hand. I'd felt this feeling before. "I am stronger!" My teeth sharpened till they were stinging my tongue. His hands went up to cover what should be his chest. "I will kill them." A bang sounded behind me and everyone in the room turned to acknoledge the visitor, or visitors.

Kai grabbed my hand and pulled me from the seat. His skin was wet. Baekhyun following behind "How did you find me?" I asked gasping for breath while trying to keep up.

"I'm sorry it took so long. It took D.O a while to convince them he was one of them." I could feel a smile trying to break free. Knowing that D.O was there trying to help them find me, made me only feel a little better. "I'm getting you out of here." Growls echoed through the halls. I for sure thought we were being followed, but instead upon looking back a blood bath of wolves fighting lycans was going on. Baekyhun also disapeared. "What did that one guy do? Is he a lyncan?"

"He's a witch." I stopped, so did Kai. His back continued to face me.

"A witch," He said slowly. His back muscles tightened and I could see his skin prickle.

"Kai?" His form wasn't normal. He didn't look like Kai. I backed away slowly into on of the walls.

His back arched and became far more defined. His ears pointed and from the side I could see his mouth form into one of a wolf. His hands shot up and he covered his eyes as he let out a loud, terrifying yell. "Witches killed my mother." He growled. "He killed my mother!" My heart raced, but not in fear, in anxiety. I was anxious to know what was going to happen next. Fur was sprouting from his skin and he took off towards me.

"Jada!" A yell came from on of the cages. "Jada." I turned to see Ashley. Her hand sticking out and begging for my attention. I ran towards her. "The keys are over there." She pointed to a table.

As I approached the keys a roar came from the room followed by howls. I wisked the key off the table and hurried to unlock the door which cage Ashley.

"Get out of here before you get hurt." I said frantically trying to push her out the hallway and away from the room.

"No way, I'm staying to help you." Seeing as though I had no choice I gave up trying to force her to leave and ran in the direction where the silhouettes fought from the room.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed upon entering the room. The thing I watched Kai transform into stood tall above the other wolves and Lyncans. Blood splattered on the floor and teeth and claws were bared. Ashley transformed next to me and I watched her take to the bloody battle. Out of the corner of my eye someone or something moved and disappeared. I searched up the stairs where I saw it disappear. I kept quiet hoping to hear footsteps.

"Hello baby." I turned swiftly to be face to face with the last person I ever wanted to see. Young was leaned against the wall. His skin, which was a normal tan color was paler than usual. "Very scary out there, huh?" He smirked.

"Leave me alone, Young." I timidly said. His steps came at me slowly. The way they did at the pet shop when he cut me. 

"You listen to me-" His hand grabbed my arm.

"You get away from her." Young's hand lingered above my head for a while before coming down to his side in a fist.

"Oh, I remember you." I cringed at his words.

"I do too. You get far away from her." Lay warned. His shirt barely covered his body and the pants he'd come in were also torn. His chest heaved as he stared us down. My heart picked up speed in my chest and slammed repeatedly against my chest.

His hand on my arm loosened and I hurried to Lay's side. Young turned his back to us and transformed into his form of a Lyncans. Both Lay and I

stepped back as we saw how huge he towered over us.

The Lyncan took off down the hall and broke through a wall. Lay and ai watches from the hole in the wall where he escaped.

He ran away, but even though we watched him leave out the wall didn't mean he was done. He's a Lyncan now and I'm his girlfriend who left him. Now he's part of a pack with a witch and stronger Lyncans. For the first time I felt weak and my legs couldn't hold me up anymore. I crumpled to the ground and cried. The sound of death and slaughter behind me. Lay was by my side whispering words, but I couldn't hear them.