Information

"Y-Yes, A-A-Amy?"

Lisa's POV

 "HEY Kath! We have a new girl here and she is getting a tour of the entire place! She is staying with Me and Dan Dan! Mrs. Ronda said that I could give her a tour of our floor so that's what's happening! How are you, Chrissy, and Laur doing?"

 Wow. That was a lot of energy for one person. I look at "Kath" and she seems anxious and overwhelmed. I don't blame her. "Kath" has dark bags underneath her eyes. She takes a few deep breaths before speaking.

 "W-we a-a-re ok. I... O-one s-s-se-se-cond."

 She then disappears after observing me closely. Another girl appears. She looks visibly anxious and nervous.

 "Hey Amy, what do you need?"

 "I am giving the new girl a tour of our floor and so we got to your room and need to look in your room. Is that ok?" 

 " Yeah, one sec. "

I am beginning to think that "one second" is their favorite phrase. A few minutes the same girl opens her door to her room and I see "Kath" sitting on the bed looking extremely stressed next to a younger girl who looks to be around Dani's age. She seems restless and when Amy begins speaking she has an exaggerated flinch response.

 "This is Christina, Katherine and Lauren. And girls, this is Lisa."

 She points to the one who opens the door the second time, then to the one who stutters, then finally to the restless one. I look around the room. Everything is neat organized. Christina then gives me a look and then begins to speak.

 "Hello Lisa. I am Christina as you know. These are my sisters and if you mess with them you mess with me. I hope you enjoy it as much as possible here and get better. I would normally be giving the tour but... Things came up so that is why Amy is giving the tour here. Breakfast starts at 7 and ends at 9 so people have time to eat. We then have free time, you can go to one of the rec rooms, go down and socialize with the other patients, go to visitation, go outside to the gardens, or go back to your room. Lunch is from 12-2 and after lunch their is a group therapy session for about an hour but you can leave if you feel uncomfortable. After group therapy you have an hour of free time, then you go to a one on one therapy session but, you do not HAVE to come, it is recommended but it's not nessecary. Then there is free time until dinner which is from 6-8. Then you have to socialize with others for a good hour then you are free to leave. Lights out is at 11 for the people without sleeping problems. If you have a sleeping issue then you will have to talk to your counselors. Got it? "

 " Yes"

I didnt fully get it but I was scared to ask.

 "Good. Any questions?"

 " What is group therapy? "

 "It's a group of people who are in the same category of group as you that you talk with about your problems. Your group is with us. Since you are new, our therapy session is going to be introducing ourselves and our... Problems. Then everyday someone will share their "story" to the group. The newbie goes first. Their are no adults in the room and just like in regular therapy what is said in the room will stay in the room. Amy will show you the room. "

"Can we exercise? "

 "No they do not allow exercise to those who are anorexic or bulimic or anyone with that general type of illness because they don't want them to hurt themselves. They do allow those who are an above average weight to exercise though because they want them to stay healthy. If they catch you running up and down the stairs or hallways more then 3 times then they will send you into an isolation room because they  assume that you are trying to lose wieght"

 "What about medications?"

 " Medications are distributed in them morning to those who need them. If you are in antidepressants or any form of stress relief like drugs or alcohol they will slowly attempt to get you off the stress reliever. For example for 1 month you will get to the required amount and you will gradually get 1 less then 1 less then none. Ok? "

 "Yes."

 " Feel free to ask me any questions throughout your stay here. We must start getting to breakfast. Would you like to walk with us? "

 "If it's ok with you then yes please"

Christina face softens from her information giving deadpan to a more sympathetic one.

 "Of course. I know it's hard to transition from being at home to being here but you have us." 

 "Thanks"

I give her a small smile.

 "Amy why don't you go get Dani and we can all walk together."

 " OK! "

Amy soon leaves and I sit down in a comfortable arm chair type thing as the others get ready. I observe them.

Katherine gets up and goes into a small room that I  assume is the bathroom. Christina  walks over to Lauren and begins speaking quietly to her and Laurens eyes slowly become more panicked and large. Her breathing becomes uneven and I am left confused when Christina sits next to her and then scoops the 14-15 year old into her lap and begins whispering to her.

Christina's POV

This isn't good. Lauren is currently panicking because we are going to lunch with someone she doesn't know. I am trying to calm her down as she begins a small panic attack.

 "Shh, baby girl it's ok. I will be right here with you. It's ok honey."

 I continue to repeat these words until she calms down which is thankfully quickly. 

Katherine comes out of the bathroom and gives me a smile and I smile back. I notice she has put concealer under her eyes to lighten the dark bags under her eyes.

I get up and put Lauren down as she immediately attaches herself to me and walk over to kath and whisper quietly. 

"You look beautiful "

As I give her a hug. She gives me a small sad smile as I hear a knock on the door. It is time to go eat breakfast.