I Like...

I wonder what Amy wanted to talk to me about?

Amy's POV

I am nervous. What if Christina doesn't like what I have to say?

"Hey, Amy are you ok?"

Lisa asks this question with worry filled in her voice. I must have zoned out.

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"Good."

She gives me a smile. What is this girl doing to me? She has a radiant smile and a great sense of humor. I have only known her for around 12 hours. Her beauty is unmatched. Dinner ends and we walk into one of the recreation rooms.  Christina walks up to me.

"Hey, you want to talk now?"

"Yea, that would be great."

We walk to a more private part of the room. Christina looks at me waiting for me to speak.

"I... Umm... IthinkImightlikeLisabutdon'thateme.sheisjustsoprettyandfunnyandI"

"What? I couldn't understand you. Calm down it's ok. Now start from the top just slower."

I take a deep breath.

"I think I like Lisa... a lot."

"Ok. And?"

"You're not mad?

Christina's face softens.

"Why would I be mad?"

"Because I've only known her for like 12 hours."

"Oh, that doesn't matter, if you like her then that is fine. Do what you want to. I don't care who you like because at the end of they we are all just looking for love to change our lives."

"Should I tell her?"

"I don't know, you should tell her when you have confidence but, you can't wait until you are completely comfortable because that will never happen. So, follow your heart."

"Ok. I am going to wait until I have known her for at least a few days."

"Ok. The choice is her."

We walk back to the group.

Christina's POV

We sit back down and begin conversing with each other. Not even 10 minutes later Lisa asks me to talk privately.

"Why did you want to talk to me instead of like Amy. I see the connection you two have."

"Oh... Umm, you seem like a person who can keep secrets and you might respond if I talked to you."

"So what do need?"

"Umm I don't know if you are ok with this but, I like Amy. A lot. And I want to ask her to be my girlfriend but, I didn't want you getting mad at me. I mean I don't know if I have gained your trust and I've only known Amy for a short while so umm."

"Why does everyone think I am going to be angry, I trust you to take care of Amy and if you want to ask her out do it now. When you feel comfortable telling someone else it means your ready to ask. Are you okay?"

Lisa has paled a little.

"Do I have to do it now?"

"No, if you don't feel remotely comfortable doing it then, don't do it. but I think you should. I see the way you two look at each other."

"Ok... I will do it when I have known her for more than half a day."

"Are you good now?"

"Yeah."

We both walk back to the group. Amy and Lisa like each other. I hope it works out. Amy has always wanted someone to love her like Kath loves me. I hope Lisa can be that for her.

Oooh, Lamy... What will happen to them and their relationship? Will it progress? Probably...