Questions

"I have a question"

Lisa's POV

"Who is the question for?"

Christina looks at me waiting for a response.

"All of you... How long have you all been here?"

Amy goes first.

 "Oh. I have been here for about two and a half months."

 Then Dani.

 "I have been here for 3 months"

Why has Amy been here for a shorter time then Dani? Next Christina goes.

 "Kath, Laur, and I have been here for about half of a year."

 HALF A YEAR? They have been here for half of a year. That is six months. Holy rip.

Amy then asks a question.

 "What is Hypersomnia?"

 Shoot. Now I have to explain. I guess it is only fair though.

"Hypersomnia is a sleep disorder that causes you to be excessively sleepy during the day even if you get good night's sleep. I personally tend to sleep more than the average person"

"Ooh, interesting, so like the exact opposite of Kath!"

I look over at Katherine. She is forcing a smile.

"Y-y-yeah."

"I have another question"

I look up nervously.

"Go ahead."

Christina gives me a reassuring smile.

"What is a reactive attachment disorder, and what is an Adjustment disorder?"

I am met with silence. Shoot did I say something wrong? Christina must have seen the panic in my eyes.

"Don't worry, I am just gathering my thoughts, trying to figure out what to say."

"Ok."

I breath out a sigh of relief then, Christina begins.

 " Reactive Attachment Disorder is normally found in children and tends to be characterized with one's inability to attach themselves emotionally to a parental figure. In my case, I only display a few symptoms which are: I am resistant to adults efforts to nurture and care for me, I feel isolated, frustrated, and stressed, I have a "work addiction", and I used to feel helpless and hopless. An adjustment disorder is a disorder that can leave the recipient stressed after any type of stressful event, good or bad. Do you understand?"

 I nod gratefully.

 "HEY! DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ME?"

 Angela doesn't get a verbal response. The reason I say verbal is because Amy and Dani glare at her while Christina, Katherine, and Lauren flinch at the loud noise. Christina recovers from the noise and begins speaking again.

 " Well, the group therapy session went well, for the most part. I am going to see about getting Angela moved to a different group because her loudness is bad for Kath and Laur's mental health and there is only supposed to be 6 to a group. Thank you for coming. You now have free time. "

 I notice she doesn't mention that is bad for her own mental health as well. I wonder why that is.

"Excuse me! YOU WANT TO MOVE ME! WELL YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! I'LL SHOW YOU! I TELL YOU I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU AND YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO TRY IT AND NOW YOU WANT TO MOVE ME!!!"

 This girl also has anger issues. Sheesh.

"I didn't want to 'try it' because I am already in a very happy relationship. Now please calm down before you send someone into a panic attack.

Christina is surprisingly calm considering the situation.

I look over at Lauren and Katherine and they are both covering their ears. Christina notices and walks in front of them and gives them a reassuring smile. Christina turns around as Angela walks over to her and does something that shocks us all.

Shoot. Angela just slapped Christina.

Ooh. Things are getting real up in here! What will happen next? I have no clue because I haven't written the next chapter yet. But are you ready for some DRAMA?!?