chapter 1

It's just another day at Fairy Tail everybody drinking, sleeping, talking, and fighting. But then the doors fly open and a girl with short hair," I'm back Minna" she yells. "LISANNA" Mira and Elfman yelled everybody was hugging her except Wendy, Lucy, juvia, and gajeel who didn't know who that was.

Lucy(POV)
I want to meet Lisanne so badly. But everybody was in the way, then I saw Natsu kissing lasagna it made my heart break into millions of pieces. So I sat at the bar and drank my smoothies and someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around, and saw lisanna." Hi are you Lucy?" lisanna said, "yes I am" I said."I just want to talk to you" lisanna smile "sure" I agreed, then she whispered in my ear and said "stay away from Natsu he is mine or else "she walks away. "Mira I'm going home" I look at her." OK, Lucy" Mira said.

Lisanna (POV)

"Now that bitch is not here I can make Natsu mine but I have to make Natsu hate Lucy. I need to make bruising on me so it looks like Lucy did it to me. I just have to wait till morning, That weakling will be dead".

Third-person (POV)

What Lisanna didn't know was that gray and Mira was reading her mind.

Months later...

Lucy(POV)

It's been months since lisanna came back from the "dead" Everybody has ignored me except for Gray, Wendy, Exceed Laxus, Mira, Levy, gajeel (is that how you spell it)Romeo, the Thunder leagues, and master. Today is my birthday I got ready I did the morning routine I put on some that look comfortable to wear. (This is what she wearing)

When I got there I felt like I got a punch in the stomach" HOW DARE YOU HURT LISANNA LIKE THAT KNOW WHAT IM KICKING YOU OFF THE TEAM BECAUSE YOU ARE WEAK U ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT RENT" Natsu yells

When I got there I felt like I got a punch in the stomach" HOW DARE YOU HURT LISANNA LIKE THAT KNOW WHAT IM KICKING YOU OFF THE TEAM BECAUSE YOU ARE WEAK U ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT RENT" Natsu yells. "My heart's broken and I kick off the team," I thought,  "WHAT NATSU YOU CAN'T DO THAT" Gray yelled." Yes, I can it's my team ice princess," Natsu said. "Natsu I didn't hurt lisanna Why won't you believe me," I said, "No you are lying," Natsu said. "Fire dragon ..... ROOOOOOOAR" Natsu hit me. I hear my friends calling my name and then I blackout.

Gray and Mira(POV)

How could he hurt my sister\cousin like that I will kill him but the doors fly open and show Jellal and zeref piss off? "WHO HURT LUCY "they yell "I did" Natsu stands up. "Natsu you so dead", Mira was controlling his blood he spilled some blood out of his mouth and passed out. "Mira how could you do that to Natsu and why are you taking that bitch side for your sister," lisanna said. Mira walks over to her and punches her in the face. "Wow, your family tree sucks, and guess what I'm not your damn sister bitch".

Gray (POV)

"I did, "Natsu said I picked up Lucy and healed her. "Gray did she get her memories back yet," Zeref said. "no I said, did out of nowhere erza say something that pisses me off. "Jellal why do you want that weakling I'm better than her", "Dark ice," I said and it knocked her out I transformed